chapter eleven; just hold me

(A/N: wattpad is so weird. they deleted one of my draft chapters. but whatever. i didn't like I anyways lol.)

After the party, Hyejin walked with Nayeon to the subway.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. Do you have to go..?"

"Sowwy~ I'll come back when I have time." Nayeon replied. "But, next time I better see you with a boyfriend."

"You wish."

"Remember when you told me you get flustered whenever you see Felix?"

"Uh yeah.. it's not a big deal."

"Oh yes it is. I think you like him." Nayeon stated. Hyejin didn't respond because honestly, she doesn't remember how it feels to love someone. The train arrived and Hyejin and Nayeon waved their goodbyes.

It's around nine pm and almost everyone has left Felix's house. Changbin and Chan were still here.

There was an awkward silence until Changbin spoke. "My friend's girlfriend doesn't seem happy when she's around her boyfriend. What does that mean?"

Felix looked up from his phone. Chan responded, "She lost interest for him."

"Whenever my friend mentioned this specific someone, a smile appears from her face."

"Obviously she likes that guy then. Poor friend. Who is he?"

"This guy in a drama." Changbin lied.

"Oh wow. But honestly that's so obvious."

"Yeah.. Hey Chan, do you want to go now?"

"Sure. Bye Felix. We had fun." Chan told him. Felix grinned and lead them to the door.

Is Somin cheating on him?

mid-late december

lee felix
### amusement park on the weekend to complete our last assignment?

park hyejin
Okay.
read 3:03 pm

"Minnie, do you wanna go on a date?~" Changbin asked sweetly.

"Where?"

"I don't know. Just outside, somewhere."

"Eh. I'm kinda busy. Sorry." She replied, and continued to go on her phone. She was texting someone. Changbin noticed a heart emoji.

"Somin."

"...hm?"

"Can we talk?" Somin looked confused, yet kind of annoyed. She pulled out her earbuds. "I think we should break up."

"What? I'm sorry. I'll go on the date, okay? I know I haven't been spending time with you lately.. Sorry."

"It's not that. I know you don't like me anymore. You didn't like me in the first place."

"What—"

He cut her off and explained. "The last time you've said 'I love you' in person was about three months ago. When you talk to me, you rarely laugh or smile." There was a silence until he spoke again. "I should go now.."