chapter thirty-eight; i love you, i love you

(A/N: 100 days with Stray Kids for me!!! 😭❤️ )

a few hours ago...

Hyejin rushed back to the airport to get her phone. She found it on the floor of the airport. Ah, it must've dropped when the child bumped into me. She checked her messages and there were text messages from Jeongin.

Jeongin
noona
im leaving today :(
ill miss you 😭💗

Today? Oh right. Jeongin auditioned to be a JYP trainee... everyone was leaving her... she scrolled down.

Jeongin
Did Felix and Changbin hyung tell you, too?

Hyejin didn't even realize she was sitting on the floor. She dropped her bag and texted him back.

Hyejin
Tell me what?

Jeongin
They got accepted too

Hyejin froze. That's why he told her she had ten days. Ten days before he leaves. I'm such an idiot. Why am I so slow to everything?

Hyejin
Are you there already?

Jeongin
No I'm leaving now lol
Where are you?

Hyejin
## airport

Jeongin
I'll wait for you

Hyejin
Thank you...
ㅠㅠ❤️

Hyejin got up and almost stumbled. She grabbed her bag and ran to call the taxi.

* * *

Jeongin told his older brother to wait until Hyejin came. When she did, she apologized and thanked Jeongin and his older brother for waiting for her.

* * *

They were almost at the building and there was so much traffic. It started pouring. Hyejin squinted a bit and realized Felix was a few cars ahead of them. Hyejin opened the car door and went out.

"Noona-"

"Thank you," Hyejin quickly said and rushed to Felix.

* * *

In about twenty seconds, Hyejin was already drenched. She saw Felix look at her and gasp. She continued running. She was freezing and felt so uncomfortable as rain poured down, ruthlessly. Felix headed outside the taxi and held her shoulders.

"How did you know where-"

Hyejin embraced him.

"I love you, too." She gasped for air. "I love you so much, Lee Felix."

Then everything went black.