Splash! The New Ability.

"Don't worry guys, we're almost there." Bendy said as they walked down the steep hill to reveal a pond. "Wow, that's cool!"Mugman exclaimed as they walked by it. "Well, let's take a break." Boris said, sitting down in the grass. "Yohoo!" A voice called. Mugman turned in the direction of the voice. "Cala Maria, hi!" Mugman waved at the pretty mermaid. Cala Maria waved back. "I have a gift for you and Cuphead!" She said, looking at Mugman and blushing."Now, hold out your hand, Cuphead, do the same." Suddenly, two glowing lights appeared,one blue and one red. The lights enveloped Cuphead and Mugman. "What's going on?" Boris asked, worried for them. Just as suddenly as the lights appeared, they vanished. "Well,that was weird." Cuphead said as they ran to catch up with the rest of the group. "I didn't see the gift,but I have a feeling that we'll encounter it, whatever it is." Mugman thought. "Hey Boris, watch this." Bendy whispered. He then proceeded to push Cuphead in the lake. Suddenly a red light surrounded Cuphead,then faded. "Bendy, what did you do that for..." Cuphead shouted, then looked at Bendy. Bendy was looking at Cuphead,shock and awe written all over his face."Why are you looking at me like that?" Cuphead asked. "Well,let me put it this way,you have a fish tail." Bendy said. Cuphead looked down at his body. From the waist up, it looked normal, from the waist down, it was a mermaid's tail, striped just like his straw. "Whoa, do you know what this means?" Boris asked Cuphead. "No." Cuphead answered, looking puzzled. "This means that your new ability must be useful!" Boris exclaimed."Well, that's great and all,how are you going to walk,you know, with a fish tail."Bendy asked. " Maybe if I get out of the water, I'll get my legs back."Cuphead replied, dragging himself out of the water. Instantly, the fish tail disappeared. Cuphead stood up and walked back towards the group. "That was awesome!" Felix exclaimed. "So you only have a fish tail, when you're in contact with water."Bendy concluded. "Well,now that we have this information, let's go!"Mugman exclaimed. "Wait, the map says that the next part for the Ink Machine is located in a trench under water. But, none of us can swim that deep, except..."Bendy said looking at the Cupbros."Okay, let's go Cups." Mugman said, grabbing Cuphead's hand and jumping in the lake. The Cupbros swam deeper, looking in every trench. "Wait Mugs, let try me something. Cuphead concentrated, and made his tail glow with a bright red light. " Whoa,Cups your tail is glowing!" Mugman exclaimed. "Well,your tail is glowing too Mugs." Cuphead said, pointing at Mugman's glowing blue tail. "I found the part!" Mugman exclaimed. "Great, let's head back up to the surface."Cuphead said as they swam back up to the surface. "Look,we found the part!" Mugman exclaimed. "Nice!" Bendy said.
*To Be Continued*😉