Artic Adventure

The third part of The Ink Machine was located north, in the Artic Mountain Range. Cuphead and Mugman volunteered to retrieve it. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Bendy asked. "Yeah, we're sure." Cuphead said confidently. The Questers made their way up the steep, cold mountain. Soon,they came across a partially frozen river. "Be careful, you two." Boris said. "We'll be right here, waiting for you." Bendy said. With that being said,the Cupbros dove down into the river's icy depths. They swam deeper. There it was, the fourth part they needed,lodged in a piece of ice."I wasn't expecting the part to be lodged in a piece of ice." Mugman said. So Mugman did logical thing:use charge to destroy the ice.  It worked. The Cupbros swam back up to the surface,with the part,when they ran into some penguins."Hello penguins!" Mugman said petting one of them,a baby. "Cuphead,can I keep it?" Mugman pleaded."Sure,but it's your responsibility."Cuphead said petting the baby penguin."Yay! I'm gonna name you Pip!" Mugman said as he hugged Pip. Once they reached the surface, everyone had fallen in love with Pip,even Bendy. "Pip is so cute!!" Boris exclaimed, cuddling with the baby penguin."Peep!" Pip chirped happily. "Let's go find the next part!" Bendy exclaimed. "Peep,Peep!" Pip agreed.
*To Be Continued 😉*