Egypt

"If you know the whole story, from what I recall, it goes something like this..."

"...Before history began, Egypt was the birthplace of all life, a paradise worthy of the gods who created it. So the gods decided to live there, alongside their lesser creation. Men. But there was no mistaking of the gods amongst the mortals who worshipped them. The gods were taller, with gold running through their veins instead of blood, and they could transform at will into all manner of frightening beasts. Egypt itself was divided between two mighty brothers, Osiris the god of life was the beloved King of all the lands made bountiful by the Nile. His brother, Set, ruled the far barren desert, finding both strength and bitterness in his isolation. But then the time came for Osiris to crown a new King, his only son, Horus. It was a decision that would test the brothers' bond, and the fate of all Egypt..."

-Speech Excerpt from Gods Of Egypt. Bek.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Although this is not about that particular story. It sets my backdrop really well. Bek in Gods Of Egypt explained all the technicalities of Egypt in nothing more than a short introduction that summed up everything. And by technicalities, I mean things that would take a while to explain in these two books, such as the gods living in Egypt as well as their unnatural heights and how they transform.

However know that even though the ideas are similar, I have taken it further with different additions to the technicalities...things such as eye colors, forms and how many there are, abilities etc.

(Book I is undergoing drastic changes in the first few chapters and editing in the rest. Find it under my Works: War Of Egypt.)

Happy Reading!!
-Love, L🌷❤