Unexpected Visit

As Boboiboy was finished patching up your "wound", you felt a pair of eyes watching you from afar, turning around you were met by a gust of wind and a swaying tree. Nothing.

"I'm imagining things" You whisper to yourself, thinking that it was probably just your mind playing tricks because of how stress you were.

"Stop talking to yourself" Another all too familiar voice piped in, its feline green like eyes looking unto your (e/c) ones smugly.

You almost fell from the stool you were sitting on, surprise and furious to see your talking cat with you, in the park, with your friends.

"You are in so much trouble you hear me?!" You crouched down to his level and glared at him, your cat only raised his paw and booped your nose catching you off guard, had he not been cute you'd probably throw him across town like what you did to Adudu. "The hell you doing here?!"

"I was bored so I followed you" He said bluntly as if it wasn't a big deal, sighing you tried to reach out for him but he had already jumped into your lap and peered behind your shoulder.

"I can finally meet your friends" He was about to jump but you grab a hold of him to prevent him from escaping and causing mayhem. "I'm going to talk–"

"Goldy No" You sighed.

"Why not?!" He looked at you like Puss in boots, you looked away to not be fooled by such cute, innocent eye–

Stay focus!

"You're a talking cat it's weird" You said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"They have aliens and you think a talking cat is weird?" He made a valid point and you hate it. You scowled at the mischievous feline before tucking him into your arm, he tried to pry out of your grasp by biting and scratching but you stayed strong despite the pain, now your wounds were finally real.

"Stay still you mange cat!"

"Y/n what are you doing?" Appeared Boboiboy in front of you yet again scaring you but it did stop Goldy from wiggling his way out of your hold.

"Taming this monstrosity" You held the cat to his face, you had to resist the urge to face palm since Goldy WAVED and I mean WAVED his paws at Boboiboy. Fortunately, Boboiboy found it cute rather than odd.

"It's cute just like you" Well you definitely weren't expecting that.

"I know– Wait what" Was what you said, too flustered to think of any words right now and Boboiboy found it adorable.

Boboiboy's eyes then landed unto your arm, there were scratches and bite marks everywhere. Panicking, he help you stand up while frantically searching for some band aids, cotton, and alcohol.

"Awww Y/n what a cute cat!" Yaya commented, stars in her eyes while she flew her way towards you to hold Goldy while Boboiboy clean and patch up your wound.

"What's its name?" Asked Ying, patting the felines head causing him to purr.

"Go–"

"I'm Goldy! Y/n's partner in crime" Thank God Yaya didn't threw him off the park, had it not been for Boboiboy holding your arm you were probably chasing him with a comb by now(he hates combs).

Your friends? Mouth open and eyes wide, you? Your palm was in your forehead, eyes closed while shaking your head.

"I mean... Meow?" But it was too late, he had already revealed that a cat like him can talk.

"Goldy..." You called, a sinister smile etch on your face, your voice dark and threatening. He messed up and he knew that. "I'm giving you a head start"