Cat And Y/N

~Boboiboy~

I tiredly sat up in my bed whilst rubbing my eyes, barely having any sleep last night due to my dream having explosions and Y/n having powers, it was very specific but I set it aside anyway, it was impossible since Ochobot didn't gave her a power watch. I turn to the side to look at the clock, 5:45 am it was still pretty early but I might as well make myself useful and productive.

I left the comforts of my bed even if I don't want to then took a shower, changed into my formal clothing before heading downstairs to eat breakfast.

"You're up early" Commented Ochobot as he served the pancake on an empty plate.

"Y/n on your mind lately?" Said Tok Aba calmly as he read the newspaper, I however choked on my morning coffee.

"N-NO!" I denied, yet the red blush on my face gave it away. Tok Aba gave me a cheeky look before laughing to his hearts content... I couldn't help but laugh along with him too...

After all... It was true...

• • • • •

The gang and I were currently at the cocoa shop per usual, discussing what to do for the summer or occasionally bringing up our adventures in the galaxy, or how Adudu had not given up on defeating us yet(cause of plot purposes). I zoned out for a few minutes, thinking on what to do for today with Y/n– Wait where is she anyway? 

"Hey everyone good morning!" Speak of the devil, in came the girl I was looking for with her little companion by her side, a tired look on her face yet still offered a lazy smile.

"Cat you're so loud. Shut up" She grumpily say before seating herself next to me.

Ok calm down. Calm down Boboiboy.

"You look tired Y/n" Yaya pointed out.

"Oh I don't look tired" She answered. "I AM TIRED"

"Why?" I gave her a look of concern, she looked really exhausted, she looked like she was going to fall asleep any minute now and possibly lay her head on my shoulde–

"Well that little devil over there" She pointed towards where Goldy was. "Kept me up all night"

"I wanted to see the stars!!!" The cat whined.

"You see the sun everyday how is that any different from the stars at night?" She deadpanned, lazily resting her chin on her palms while she shot her cat a smug look, It made me smile. Everything about her is just so alluring...

"It would be great if it doesn't burn my eyes!!!" He countered back, well this was getting interesting.

"Then wear sunglasses" Y/n calmly remarked, still having a smug smile on her face.

"Ok would you two stop arguing! Here have Yaya's biscuit" Gopal chimed in, annoyed before shoving the biscuit unto Y/N's mouth causing for her to choke.

Me and Ying were currently glaring at Gopal for choking Y/n, Fang and Goldy were having the time of their life by laughing at Y/n's suffering, Yaya on the other hand was excited to know what Y/n thinks of the biscuit she created. Y/n took a bite out of the biscuit, her facial expression turning to one of disgust and Terror but seeing how Yaya had a huge grin on her face she probably didn't have the heart to tell her the biscuit tasted terrible, she held up a forceful smile and a thumbs up.

"I-it could u-use a little sugar" She suggested, her face looking like she was about to throw up.

"Noted!" Yaya said before averting her attention to her cat and Ochobot having Y/n the opportunity to spit out the biscuit on a trash and throwing the half eaten one away.

"What did you do that for?!" She asked, furious while shooting Gopal a glare.

"To keep your mouth shut...?" Gopal said and rub his right arm, a sheepish look on his face.

"Is this how Gopal shut you up or is it just me" She turned her attention at me, gulping I nodded my head, not trusting my voice as of the moment.

"Say Y/N do you have any free time by any chance? The gang and I are gonna train again do you want to come?" Chimed Ying as she noticed how I wasn't saying anything to her, I'll thank her later for the save.

"Sure!" She answered, casting us a lazy smile. Gosh it was beautiful.

"How about that cat of yours Goldy right? Is he coming to?" Gopal questioned, pointing his thumb towards the mentioned cat who was playing with a butterfly.

"Yes I am, I'm keeping an eye out on her to keep her out of trouble" The cat said and sat down on her lap, she rolled her eyes and lightly smack her cats head.

"Me and trouble at the same sentence? Huh. That doesn't sound like me at all" She chuckled. "What am I gonna do? Burn the field?"

Somehow the look on her face seemed to falter for a moment... Almost like she was hinting something towards us.

"As if you're gonna do that" Fang remarked, Goldy then followed.

"Oh you dare challenge me mortal?"

"Here we go again" I mumbled under my breath, chuckling at her, Goldy, and Fangs argument about burning the field.

With a twinge of jealousy on my chest...

• • • • •

I was currently split into three element, namely: earth, lightning, and wind, Fang and I were having a battle to showcase who is the strongest hero amongst us two again, the rivalry between us never ending. Y/N was sitting by her usual spot under the tree minding her own business while her cat and Gopal was playing with a bunch of grasshoppers and occasionally messing up Ying and Yaya's attacks.

"You're never gonna give up aren't you?" I say, panting while beads of sweats trickled down at the side of my head.

"Of course not. I still haven't proved that I am far more superior than you" Spat Fang, him and I exchange glares, the atmosphere thickening.

"Yeah alright" I said sarcastically before merging back into one.

Fang had summon shadow tiger while I change into Boboiboy Thunder. Thus begin the second round of our battle.

• • • • •

After hours of attacking each other, Fang and I got tired and called it a truce. Everyone else was by the tree, waiting for us to finish up. 

"Both of you honestly don't fail to take my breath away" Y/n started, though I was hoping that the compliment was directed at me and only me. "Especially you Boboiboy" She added.

I tensed up, feeling heat rising to my cheeks right after she said that. From the corner of my eyes I can see Fang, Gopal, Yaya, and Ying giving me a cheeky smile. Goldy on the other hand looked disgusted.

"Though, you might put your guard up in the battle field" She pointed at the wound on my shoulder. "Fang may be stupid but he's quick and sharp"

"HEY THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR" Shouted Fang, as Ying and Gopal hold him back to not attack Y/n.

"I'll keep that in mind thanks Y/n" What I did next made me want to bury myself. I hugged her awkwardly then immediately pulled away from the hug before she got the chance to hug me back, the systems in me were shutting down.

Why did I do that?!

Ying, Yaya, and Gopal were squealing, Goldy and Fang cringed at the second hand embarrassment while Y/n's face were as red as mine.

"I- uh g-gotta go– C-cat is uh" She stammered, she couldn't get any cuter. "Hah uhm... Bye!!!"

And with that she ran off, her laughing cat following suit.

"Oh~ someone's in love~" Sang Gopal, giving me a dreamy look to tease me.

"Am i that obvious?"

"YES" They answered in synch.

Now I was hoping that she didn't notice it.