Star

It has been almost a month ever since the invasion of the three despicable aliens occured, a month without hearing his voice... His purr... His constant whining about how he wants to see the star and just Goldy in general. His death took a huge toll in your mental state, you barely eat or drink, you never come out of your room, your mother would just bring your food into your room so you wouldn't starve yourself, you haven't been interacting with anyone so far. Your parents were devastated upon hearing Goldy passing away, they tried to talk to you but to no avail you wouldn't even budge. (F/n) tried contacting you multiple times but always ending up in voice mails, the gang would occasionally visit you to see if you were ok and even attempted to cheer you up, unfortunately no one could cheer you up better than Goldy...

Sighing once more, you depressingly stare at the picture of you and Goldy under the stars together, both of you looking so happy and cold at the same time, the picture was taken the day before you got sick. Your smile bright as ever whilst Goldy looked annoyed of you constantly taking pictures instead of focusing on the stars. Good times... Too bad it got taken away so quickly. All of a sudden, a light knock was on your door indicating a visitor presumably your parents or the gang again.

"Come in..." You weakly answered, not tearing your eyes away from your phone.
"Hey" In came the monotone voice of the shadow manipulator himself, Fang. Surprise, you look away for a sec and assumed that the gang was just being quiet as to not disturbed you but instead it was only Fang himself, strange... He never comes alone, did something happened?

"Where are the others?" You asked curiously.

"They have some errands to do" He answered blankly.

"What are you doing here?" You didn't mean to be rude, but ever since then you have always been in a bitter mood due to the guilt and the constant blame you put in yourself.

"Am I not allowed to see how my friend is?" Fang remarked back calmly.

You close your mouth for a second, trying to process what he had just said. Friends? After lying to them and almost killing them they still consider you as a friend? And not a monster?

"You are, sorry... How have you guys been?" You bit the insides of your cheek to stop yourself from breaking down again. The guilt was too much...

"We're doing just fine but..." He trailed off for a moment, taking a good look at your room seeing how messy it was. "They're worried about you"

He wont lie, he was too. Even if you two are always up in each others throats he still genuinely cares about your well being, after all you are his friend. Who was he to judge your choice of actions too, he did lie to Boboiboy after all and even attempted to eliminate him but he made amends and was sorry for what he has done.

"Hey Fang?" You called out gaining the boys attention. "Why are you guys still worried about me?"

"Because we're your friends Y/n" He answered straightforwardly, leaning in against the wall nearby your window so he could have a full view of the blue sky.

"After all I've done? The lying? The whole eclipse thing" You cringed upon remembering the moment but who could blame you? If you were to witness the death of your loved one of course you'd make terrible decisions.

"You're saying that as if we don't lie once in our life" He looked away from you and averted his gaze to the sky. "I also lied to them you know?"

"But you were forced to-"

"No. I made a choice to lie instead of telling the truth and you too" He cut you off, he was making a solid point. "We all make bad decisions every once in a while Y/n, we aren't perfect and we aren't destined to be. What matters is that you learn from your mistakes and you're sorry"