The aftermath

9:55 pm

You were currently in your bedroom floor staring at the bland white ceiling, thinking of the hug that had just happened a few hours ago, your cheeks still tainted with a pinkish blush, your cat on the other hand was currently at the window, staring out into the night.

"catttttt" You whined, rolling around on the floor as the memory of Boboiboy hugging you played over and over again.

"What?! You have been calling me for 5 minutes now and when I answer you just lay there, sighing dreamily" He spat whilst walking towards where you were.

"He hugged me AHHH!!!"

"We saw" He deadpanned, sitting at your stomach now to stop you from squirming. "When are you confessing anyway"

The shirt you've been wearing now had scratch marks in it as Goldy was hanging unto it for dear life when you suddenly stood up straight from the floor.

"He doesn't like me that way!" You denied, even if the signs were clear and are right in front of you, you still denied.

"It's either you're being in denial or you're just plain stupid" Cat remarked while still clinging unto your (f/c) shirt.

"Stupid with loveeee" You sang, Goldy cringed on how out of tune you were.

"God the cringe, but nothing could beat the cringe of you and Boboiboy hugging" Teased the feline, a ghost of a smile on his little face. Your face became red once again, embarrassed at the incident that had just happened.

It was so awkward, this type of moments will haunt you a few years from now, replaying in your head over and over again to prevent you from having a good night sleep.

"Welp Im sleeping! You should too it's late" Said Goldy as he made himself comfortable at the center of your bed preventing you from laying there.

"It's summer and it's like 10 pm?"

"And I'm tired good night" He turn away from you and closed his eyes.

You rolled your eyes and chuckle a little before whispering good night to your cat, you made your way to the window and looked out. It was a cloudless night, the stars shining brightly per usual along with the moon, the moonlight cascading half of your face, highlighting your bright right (e/c) eyes.

You wonder... Was Boboiboy looking at the moon too? Was he too remembering the events that had happened not too long ago? Was he thinking of you like how you're thinking of him?

"We're under the same moon together huh Boboiboy?" You muse, resting your chin at the palm of your hand.

Suddenly a light yellowish glow emitted from your hand confusing you. You were not using your powers and never once was your magic the color of yellow it's always (f/c) with a tint of black so this was new.

"What the–" You were cut off when a memory that you took played, it was the memory of the little girl. "...Hell?"

"I'm uh– A dream guardian!"

"No you're not! You don't look like one"

"Oh I am, I protect little munchkins like you from big scary monsters!"

"Cool"

You smiled, she was so innocent... Pure and precious, you want to protect her with all your life... Goldy was right, you shouldn't have erased her memory of you, not when she trusted you to protect her from the "monsters".

"I never got the chance to know her name..." Suddenly the memory started to glitch a little before showing you the same girl playing in the playground.