A/N: NEWS UPDATE THING

Hi everyone!

So you may have noticed that this fanfic has been kind of on the backburner for the past year or so — 2017 was my final year of school, and at the start of last year, I started thinking about doing Law, meaning I had to get my butt in gear and focus a bit more on my schoolwork. Consequently, Wattpad slipped away from me a bit!

Now that 2017 is over, we both have reason to celebrate — I got into Law (!!!), and I might be able to update a bit more!

There is a bit of a "however", though...

I still intend to finish Raindrops on Roses, but I don't see it as a "serious" project at the moment. I'm already working on two serious creative projects right now (a Yugioh fanfiction which I'm planning on putting up on Wattpad in weekly increments once it's done, though I'll put it on ao3 as I write it (also let's just appreciate the fact that I consider a Yugioh fanfiction "serious", I think that says a lot about me XD); I'm also co-writing a musical) and a revival of RORAWOK might end up being more stressful than fun, which wouldn't be good. I want writing RORAWOK to be fun.

So, I'm going to see if I can treat RORAWOK as a break from everything else, as an opportunity to dive back into my 2015-16 writing style (because my writing has changed a bit — who knows, maybe you guys'll notice it a bit, even if I am trying to keep things consistent with how RORAWOK was!). I hope writing RORAWOK again will bring back the same light fuzzy nostalgic feelings that I had reading over it this morning :)

That said, don't get your hopes up about super regular updates. If RORAWOK is a break from everything else, then I probably won't touch it unless I need a break, and even then, if it's not fun and not flowing easily, I probably won't try and write on that particular day. Yes, writing every day is good, but that's not what this fic in for. Instead, I'm going to force myself to write about childrens' trading cards daily XD (Or Satan. The musical is about Satan XD) I still love RWBY and RORAWOK, but it's just not my priority.

Also, I can't remember if I've said this before, but it's probably also worth noting that RORAWOK was always for you guys. I never intended to extend on White Rose Tea and Bright Lights and Bumblebee, but I'm glad I have! I love reading your comments (my favourite thing about Wattpad is inline comments, oh my gosh, seeing readers' reactions paragraph by paragraph is one of the best things), and you're all such brilliant people, I can't believe enough people were invested enough in the original two short fics to persuade me to write this one, and that number just keeps growing, dkfahfkajh;ka :D You're all awesome!!

And one last thing! I'm going to RTX Sydney, here's the hat I'll be wearing:

Maybe you'll spot me there, if you're going! Feel free to come and say hi! I'd love to chill with you inside the convention, but outside of it, I have a pretty busy schedule

Maybe you'll spot me there, if you're going! Feel free to come and say hi! I'd love to chill with you inside the convention, but outside of it, I have a pretty busy schedule. ^^

Happy New Year everyone!!
- Briar