Chapter Twelve

Cameron |

I walked Journey up the stairs in my arms. She was looking hell of good, staring up at me in a sports bra, and short, athletic shorts. Her shorts might as well have been fucking panties; but I wasn't complaining.

When we finally got to the top of the staircase, I looked from door to door. "Which one is your room," I asked a bit confused.

"The only one that's opened, silly." I carried Journey into her room, and was pretty surprised on just how girly it fucking was. Her walls were a pale pink, and she had a bunch of posters of boy bands, and celebrities. I laughed out loud when I saw she had a Justin Bieber poster hanging right above her bed.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I put Journey down on the bed, and began wandering around the room. I've never been in such a girly atmosphere, and it was almost sickening. "You're such a girly girl," I said as I picked up a pink soccer ball. "Seriously, Foster?" I threw the ball at her, and she caught it easily.

She sat up on the bed, and looked around her own bedroom. "I know. My parents remodeled it for my birthday, and honestly I hate it; but I pretend that I like it."

"Your parents fucking remodeled your room for your birthday? You're fucking spoiled," I joked as I sauntered over to her bed. I looked at Journey's poster covered walls. "So, your parents did the whole poster thing, too?"

"Oh no. Those posters were put up by me. All the pink was giving me a headache so I tried my best to cover it up," Journey admitted. "But the posters aren't that bad, it gives my room a bit of life." I sat down at the end of Journey's bed. "So...about my massage?"

"Oh, you were serious," I asked as I turned to look back at her. She was giving me an adorable smile.

"Please, Cam. I've ran a mile today. My calves are tight. My back hurts. I'm completely drained. I thought I was going to-"

"Okay! Enough of the sob story," I interrupted Journey. "You've won me over." Journey clapped her hands with excitement. "I can't believe I'm about to fucking give you a massage. Our first day dating, and you're already putting me to work."

Journey just smiled at me, and pointed down at her feet. "Take those socks off, and get to work, baby." One day in, and I was already whipped. I hope I don't end up like my dad. He does anything and everything Mom says without any questions or comments.

I slid off Journey's socks, and she wiggled her toes at me. "What do I get out of doing this," I asked as I took her left foot in my hands. I certainly deserved an award for actually doing this. A slight moan escaped her lips as I worked my hands around her left foot. A smirk fell onto my face as I stared at the girl. She had her eyes closed, and her mouth partly opened. "Are you going to climax," I taunted.

Journey shushed me. Her eyes slowly opened, and she looked down at my kneading hands. She took a deep breath, "Have you done this before? You're really good at it." I couldn’t help but to snicker at this. This sounded so much like the conversations I had with girls during foreplay.

"This isn't the only thing I'm good at," I said before giving her a wink. I moved my hands up to her tight calf muscle. Her muscles were relaxing within my touch. Journey looked down at me as she chewed on her bottom lip. She didn't know it, but she was turning me on.