Chapter Twenty-Two

Two years later |

Who would've guessed that someone like me would actually end up going to college? I thought I'd never end up in college, especially in an university. I mean, my grades were good, but my reputation was horrible. Who would let a pot smoking, shit talking, trouble making rebel into their college?

The admissions staff here must've been fucking high when they accepted me. I would think they wouldn't trust me on their campus, but oddly they did. Everyone at this university was unique and different. I've met some pretty good friends here. Friends way out of my circle. Don't get me wrong, the boys and I still hang out; but I've made some connects on campus, too.

The best part of my college was that Journey attended, and once again, Journey was the talk of the campus. Her soccer skills didn't go unnoticed here. Everyone truly praised her. I thought it was bad in high school, but here, people literally bowed when she walked their way.

Journey and I were just walking hand in hand on the campus, and this guy got on one knee and called her the Soccer Queen. It was absolutely outrageous, and absurd, but Journey loved the attention. She strutted around the school like she owned it, and I was right by her side.

The best part of having a Soccer Queen as your girlfriend is that you got invited to all that sorority and fraternity parties. College parties were ten times more insane than high school parties. You had to be careful because someone could easily spike your drink, and take advantage of you. Since I've been here, at least 10 girls claimed to be victims of it. That's why I kept Journey close at parties.

I kept her close everywhere, really. We lived in the same dormitory, but on separate floors. Journey practically stayed in my dorm, though. But only because she thought I had a thing for my roommate - which I kind of did. I mean, my roommate looked exactly like Mila Kunis, who could truly blame me? Anyways, my roommate Jackie and Journey didn't get along at all. Journey was so jealous of her that it was...hot, really hot.

"Look at you looking all sharp for your girlfriend," Jackie told me as I stared into a mirror. I was trying to get my bow tie straight, but somehow I was failing at it. Jackie walked up to me, and turned me around so I was facing her. "Here, let me help." The girl worked her magic, and got my wardrobe malfunction corrected. "You look hot. Journey's going to wet her panties."

I laughed a bit as I looked back into the mirror. "You really think so?"

"She'd be a fool not to." A knock on the door startled me, and butterflies began flying around in my stomach. My knees began going weak as I gulped. "Calm down, will ya?" Jackie walked over to the door, and opened it. "Well, if it isn't the Soccer Queen."

"Well, if it isn't my girlfriend's annoying roommate," Journey replied as she stepped into the small dorm room. I turned around to see my girlfriend looking drop dead gorgeous. It took a lot in me not to drool from just how good she looked. She had on a tight, short black skirt, and a sleeveless cut out black crop top. She was showing just enough cleavage to make my mouth water. "Cam," she said as she ran up to give me a hug.

We haven't seen each other all day, which was rare. I put my hands on her hips, before I kissed her lips softly. "Mmm, I missed you, baby." Journey bit her lower lip, as she stared up at me.

"I missed you more. You look amazing. I really like the bow tie," Journey complimented. I was about to respond, but I was interrupted by a puking sound.

"Can you guys stop being in love here? It's sickening," Jackie said before gagging dramatically. "Seriously, I'm about to puke all over the place."

Journey rolled her eyes but took my hand, and began leading me out of the door. "Your face is sickening, therefore we have no problem with leaving," Journey spat before she got out the door.