one

Jeongguk rests his chin in his hand while his other lazily scrolls through his twitter feed.

He's about to shut his phone off when a tweet catches his attention.

Jeongguk raises an eyebrow down at his phone, he clicks on this "TaeTae"'s avatar and it brings him to the boys account

He scrolls through TaeTae's account quick before he scrolls back up and hits the 'Follow' button.

Jeongguk shuts his phone off and slides it into his pants pocket with a slight smirk dancing across his lips.

🥀

Taehyung is sulking around his apartment while rewatching an episode of Haikyuu!!! when his phone dings with a message.

He picks up his phone and turns it on with a pout.

His eyes widen and his jaw slackens when he realizes he has two notifications from the user Jeongguk.

The Jeongguk.

One of the sons of the most richest men in the world, which obviously means that Jeongguk is loaded too.

Taehyung has always had a slight crush on Jeongguk.

How could you not? Jeongguk is tall, handsome, and he has a great body.

Jeongguk has apparently liked his tweet about the cute vibrator that Taehyung was talking about.

And he also apparently followed Taehyung.

Taehyung clutched his phone to his chest while letting out strangled whimpers, trying to hold in his excitement.

Taehyung eventually just slides to the ground with a soft thud and just lays there while rethinking his life.

Yeontan bounds over to his owner and squeaks at him, yapping and pawing at Taehyung.

*shamless self promotion but follow me on twitter @cuwurys !!!*