six*

Sorry I'm rushing I just rlly wanna try and actually write some smut lol
-
Jeongguk had picked Taehyung up at 12:39 on Saturday evening. They left to Jeongguk's place a couple minutes after Jeongguk was done cooing and fawning over Yeontan.

They settle down and watch movies, and one English movie with the subtitles on(ofc), called Won Foo, Thanks For Everything.

Taehyung might've cried a bit towards the end.
-

"Jeongguk?" Taehyung says softly.

"Hmm?" Jeongguk hums.

"Y'know how you said you'd help me? On Twitter?" Taehyung says, voice growing shy and soft.

Jeongguk sits up just a little straighter. "Yes." He says, focusing all his attention on Taehyung.

"Well.." Taehyung whispers,"I was wondering if..you'd help me now." Taehyung huffs, blushing deeply. He looks up into Jeongguk's dark eyes. "Please.." He adds as an afterthought.

Jeongguk's hums low in his throat approvingly before rising up onto his knees and leaning over Taehyung, who rushes to lay on his back on the couch.

Jeongguk attacks Taehyung's neck first, lapping and suckling at the creamy skin.

Taehyung breathes out soft moans, circling his hips on Jeongguk's muscly thigh that's strategically placed between his legs.

Taehyung's mind slowly slips into a lust filled haze, letting moans and groans tumble from his untouched lips.

Long and nimble fingers tug at the back of Jeongguk's hair, and Taehyung whines softly, tapping his lips with his free hand.

Jeongguk exhales an amused laugh through his nose but dives down and catches Taehyung's lips in a sweet kiss.

Jeongguk swipes Taehyung's bottom lip for entrance that Taehyung readily accepts.

Jeongguk's laps greedily into Taehyung's mouth, licking at the roof of Taehyung's mouth and everywhere else.

Taehyung's escalating moans tumble into Jeongguk's mouth, letting Jeongguk know how much he is affecting Taehyung.

Jeongguk's now hard member brushes briefly against Taehyung's tummy and he lets out a guttural groan.

Taehyung whimpers softly, hips growing erratic as he rolls them down onto Jeongguk's thigh.

"Riding my thigh so well baby," he whispers into Taehyung's red tinted ear, "doing so well."

Taehyung whines happily, feeling his cheeks flush deeper with the praise he's receiving.

Jeongguk's large hands travel over the expanse of Taehyung's soft tummy and the ridges of his rib cage underneath Taehyung's loose red shirt. "Safe word, baby bear?" Jeongguk asks.

Taehyung kisses Jeongguk's cheek, glowing at all the care Jeongguk is directing towards him. "F..Flock." Taehyung gasps out, inhaling sharply as Jeongguk grinds his hips down into Taehyung's.

Jeongguk smiles softly at Taehyung. His hand slips onto the front of Taehyung's fitting jeans, rubbing over Taehyung's hard-on.

Taehyung arches his back and gasps, rolling his hips down harder onto Jeongguk.

Jeongguk tsk's and hold down Taehyung's hips, stopping him from grinding down onto Jeongguk's thigh.

Taehyung whines lowly, hips and thighs twitching, aching to keep riding Jeongguk's thigh.

"Good job honey, being so obedient for me." Jeongguk hums, slowly undoing Taehyung's jeans.

Taehyung wiggles his hips happily underneath Jeongguk's strong hands, blushing furiously when Jeongguk gets a peek at his lilac lace panties.

Jeongguk sucks in a sharp breath and rubs a thumb on Taehyung's panties. "What are these, baby?" Jeongguk growls.

"Panties.." Taehyung breathes out shyly.

"And why are you wearing them? To tease me?" Jeongguk asks meanly.

Taehyung whimpers, "They..they make me feel pretty." Taehyung mumbles shyly, swollen lips and ruffled hair looking all too pretty.

"You certainly look pretty, baby bear." Jeongguk says, pinching Taehyung's hip cheekily.

Taehyung lets out a yelp, and playfully glowers up at Jeongguk.

"M'gonna take these off now baby, you ready?" Jeongguk asks, pulling at Taehyung's jeans.

"Please," Taehyung breathes out.

Jeongguk leans back onto his heels and slips off Taehyung's jeans with some difficulty.

He immediately pounces back onto Taehyung, rubbing his thumbs over Taehyung's soft hips and pudgy belly.

Taehyung whines softly, looking up pleadingly at Jeongguk. "Please touch me, Gukkie."

"Of course," Jeongguk breaths airily, touching the tip of Taehyung's cock that's leaking thick buds of precome.

Taehyung lets out a soft "ah!", pushing his squishy thighs together.

Jeongguk slaps Taehyung's thigh, clicking his tongue. "Keep your legs open for me baby."

Taehyung bobs his head, face flushing with humiliation.

Jeongguk rubs over the irritated patch of skin, soothing the sting before sliding his hand back up to Taehyung's neglected cock.

Jeongguk thumbs at the pink head, pushing down harshly into the slit.

Taehyung cries out, arching his back and his hips stutter, not knowing if he wants the new sensation or not.

Jeongguk wraps head fingers over the head of Taehyung's cock. Rubbing the swollen head with his palm and pads of his fingers meanly, purposely twisting his wrist and fingers roughly.

Taehyung lets out a choked moan, legs closing on Jeongguk's forearm, circling his hips needily as tears prick at the corners of his eyes.

"J..Jeongguk!"

Jeongguk hums, rubbing harsher and faster, not letting Taehyung have a chance to catch his bearings.

As Taehyung writhes and moans lewdly underneath him, Jeongguk slips Taehyung's panties down his soft thighs.

Jeongguk palms himself, watching Taehyung unravel underneath him.

He lets two of his fingers wander up to Taehyung's pretty lips, slipping the digits into Taehyung's wet mouth.

"Suck." Jeongguk orders.

Taehyung replies, sucking greedily at Jeongguk's fingers. Tongue rubbing against Jeongguk's digits sloppily.

Jeongguk retracts his fingers, now slick with spit, and pushes a finger into Taehyung's pink hole with no warning.

Taehyung gasps, eyes overflowing with tears.

Jeongguk keeps up a relentless pace, jerking Taehyung off while fingering him.

Jeongguk adds two more fingers into Taehyung's tight heat, groaning at the stretch Taehyung takes.

Taehyung whines loudly, blinking away tears and he thrust up into Jeongguk's hand sloppily.

"So needy, wish I could show you how much of a slut you look right now." Jeongguk growls, thrusting his fingers up into Taehyung sharply.

Taehyung moans loudly, hands gripping onto a cushion of the couch.

As Jeongguk loosens Taehyung up with his fingers, he looks for any signs of Taehyung reaching his climax, and when you does he stops jerking Taehyung off and grips the swollen base of Taehyung straining cock.

A cry rips from Taehyung's throat, whining pathetically from getting his orgasm being ripped away from his so suddenly.

"Not yet babe, we still have a long ways to go." Jeongguk chuckles, still squeezing the base of Taehyung's weeping cock.
-
DUN DUN DUN!!!
WILL JEONGGUK'S DICK REACH TAEHYUNG'S ASSHOLE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? WhO KNOWS!!(it probably will don't worry)
The smut will continue next chapter!!! I probably just killed the mood but I'm not too worried lol skcjxkcjjs K BYE
Sorry for any typos, I didn't go back to check
my twitter is @cuwurys 😈