three

Taehyung picks at the hem of his socks idly

Taehyung picks at the hem of his socks idly. He scrolls through his Instagram feed and lets his fingers brush up his thigh softly.

His hand travels to his waist and he gently prods at his tummy before letting his slender fingers dip into the waistband of his shorts.

He stifles a soft gasp when he feels the soft touch of his cold fingers on his dick.

Taehyung stands up with a little bit of difficulty, still gently stroking his slowly hardening member.

Taehyung hungrily eyes his collection of vibrators and dildos stashed in his drawer. He rummages for the purple vibrator that he basically adores, it's medium sized and has rough ridges.

Taehyung pulls down his shorts sloppily, moaning softly as the cool air touches his pink tipped cock.

He uncaps a lube bottle and slathers two fingers in it. Taehyung falls to his bed on his stomach, propping his hips on the edge of the bed he lets the pad of his finger circle his puckered hole.

Taehyung gasps as he slides in a finger, stretching out his walls slowly until he can fit in a second finger.

Taehyung scissors himself open, letting out hiccups of breaths and escalating moans.

He lets his fingers slowly slide out, and he whimpers at the loss.

Taehyung scrambles for his vibrator, pouring a generous amount of lube on the tip and then slowly pushing it into his waiting hole.

He whines, feeling full but somehow not full enough. The rough edges rub against Taehyung's walls until they feel slick and raw.

Taehyung searches for the vibrator's remote, accidentally setting it to its highest setting in his haste to grab it.

Taehyung cries out, hips stuttering and the pool of heat in his stomach intensifies.

He whines, gasping moans slip from his cherry colored lips. Letting his jaw fall slack as he pushes the vibrator deeper until it brushes against his prostate.

Taehyung drools out sickly sweet moans as the pretty purple vibrator rubs against his prostate. Abusing it until he hiccups with shuddering breaths and his knees feel weak.

The intense vibrations from the vibrator rack his body until his pretty swollen cock is leaking and he only sees white.

*twitter is @cuwurys !!*