seven*

Taehyung looks up at Jeongguk, eyes wide with arousal.

Jeongguk leans back away from Taehyung and slides off his shirt, he leans over Taehyung to help get his shirt off too.

He purposely brushes Taehyung's perky nipples, relishing in the moan he gets.

Jeongguk unbuttons his jeans and zips down his fly, letting his dick spring up against the restraint of his boxers.

Jeongguk takes his jeans and boxers off while Taehyung watches hungrily, eyes traveling over Jeongguk's abs, wide shoulders and muscled back and arms.

Jeongguk hovers over Taehyung, kissing him with fervor while he tweaks Taehyung's pinkish nipples.

Taehyung whines, legs and stomach muscles spasming as Jeongguk teases him.

Taehyung's cock is erect against his soft tummy, precome leaking from the slit like a leaky faucet.

Jeongguk plays with Taehyung's nipples and teases his tongue with his own while he reaches down to take his own cock in his hand, rubbing the head against Taehyung's entrance.

Taehyung whimpers low in his throat and his puffy hole flutters, immediately trying to suck Jeongguk's length in.

"Greedy kitten," Jeongguk says hoarsely, chuckling a bit.

Taehyung can feel the burn on his cheeks and the back of his neck from the humiliation and he whines pathetically.

Jeongguk wraps his large hand around Taehyung's member again, jerking him off slowly, thumb rubbing over the vein crawling up the base of Taehyung's cock.

Taehyung moans lowly, hands gripping Jeongguk's shoulders tightly.

"'M gonna let you cum, okay baby?" Jeongguk says, hand slowly moving faster.

"Hgn! A..ah, yes." Taehyung stutters out weakly.

Jeongguk smiles at Taehyung before slipping his fingers back inside Taehyung, prodding around until he finds Taehyung's prostate.

When he does, he rubs up against it harshly and jerks Taehyung off faster, Taehyung's whines and moans like music to his ears.

Taehyung's hole tightens around Jeongguk's fingers as his back arches, his mouth falls open into a silent scream as he comes onto Jeongguk's hand with white spurts.

Jeongguk kisses Taehyung's cheeks and jaw, whispering praise all throughout Taehyung's orgasm.

Jeongguk rubs Taehyung's cum onto Taehyung's hole, watching it flutter and open for something to grasp onto.

Jeongguk spits into the plan of his hand and coats his neglected cock with it, groaning loudly.

Taehyung whimpers and watches, heat slowly building back up in his stomach as he waits in anticipation.

Jeongguk wraps his large hands around Taehyung's waist and hoists him up, smoothly laying on his back and dropping Taehyung onto his stomach.

Taehyung's hips move on their own, rolling down onto Jeongguk's abs with barley there thrusts.

"Needy little kitten, aren't you baby?" Jeongguk says snidely, hands coming up to grip Taehyung's hips to make him stop.

"'M sorry, gukkie.." Taehyung says, flushing with embarrassment.

Jeongguk hums, he places his hand on the small of Taehyung's back on pushes him down so Taehyung is laying on top of him.

His hands travel to Taehyung's ass, smoothing his palms over it before he takes one hand back and smack's Taehyung ass.