10

Taehyung hums happily when Jeongguk's fingers card through his damp hair.

They're in the bathtub and it feels nice, it feels wonderful and just right to be here with just Jeongguk like this.

Jeongguk presses a kiss to the back of Taehyung's neck, relishing in the way his tan skin feels beneath his lips.

Taehyung giggles sleepily, batting clumsily at Jeongguk's hand that sneaks to his pink nipple and flicks it playfully.

"Sleepy, pup?" Jeongguk asks, and his voice is rough.

Taehyung nods slowly. "Yeah," he mumbles turning his head towards Jeongguk. He pouts his lips in the silent demand for a kiss and Jeongguk complies with a chuckle.

Their lips mesh together perfectly. They stay like that for a while, just kissing and touching each other, happy to be beside one another.

"We should get out now, yeah?" Jeongguk says when they finally break the kiss. Taehyung pouts but nods with a smile when he stretches his cramped legs, accidentally getting some water on the tiled floor.

Taehyung heaves himself out of the tub with a huff and Jeongguk is close to follow. Jeongguk wraps Taehyung up in the biggest and fluffiest towel he owns and pats him dry.

He rubs Taehyung's hair with the towel, making Taehyung laugh when the towel covers his face.

Jeongguk smiles fondly at Taehyung before he lifts the towel from his head and swaddles Taehyung in the towel. Taehyung lets out a yelp and clings to Jeongguk, grinning.

He pecks Jeongguk on the lips with a smile.

They dress and climb into bed. Jeongguk clings to Taehyung underneath the warm covers and Taehyung finds it cute.

He cards his long fingers through Jeongguk's hair, humming a soft tune as he does so.

"You've got a pretty voice Tae," Jeongguk mumbles into Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung laughs a bit embarrassed, "Thanks, Gukkie."

"Hey, Yeontan is okay right?" Jeongguk asks, and it kind of startles Taehyung.

"Oh yeah," Taehyung says, "he's fine. I got my neighbor to play and take care of him while I am gone. Don't worry about him." Taehyung laughs.

Taehyung is suddenly hit with a wave of affection for this big baby clinging to him. He cares about his dog and even does what Taehyung wants without complaint.

"Ugh," Taehyung sniffs, "you're so fucking sweet."

Jeongguk laughs, and his breath brushing against Taehyung's bare neck makes him shiver. "Sorry," he teases.

Taehyung cuddles closer to Jeongguk, wrapping his arm around Jeongguk's tiny waist and squeezing.

"Stay," Taehyung breathes out, and Jeongguk smiles.

He'll stay for as long as he needs.