Chapter 2: Luna: The Deception of the Queen

Author's Note

I have changed the POV of this to 3rd Person. Please let me know if I missed anything!

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote!!!

11/15/2019

--------------

After taking a quick power nap, Luna cleaned herself up. While doing so, she wondered why Queen Pandora would have her escort the Jedi. (She also wondered why it wasn't Republic Diplomats from the Senate but she was too tired to think about it further.) Wouldn't Pandora rather have General Sierra do it since she held a higher rank? When she realized she had to be on the landing platform in ten minutes, she bolted out of her quarters and into the turbo lift at the end of the hallway.

The platform was one of the lower levels of the white and gold, egg-shaped castle which was in the center of the city. The platform was like a large, snowflake-shaped ring that wrapped around its base. Wide catwalks led to the circular landing and teleporting platforms.

Luna was almost blinded by the big, bright sun looming over the large city. It's warm rays peaked over the top of the gray wall that surrounded the city. The castle was in the center and towered over the buildings of Ulta. Surrounding the castle were various training grounds for the Warrior Clan and lively gardens for parties that queen hosts.

Facing the northern side of the castle was the statue of Queen Ulta. After Ulta's untimely demise in the Monarch War, the statue was built under the orders of her daughter, Queen Orlena. The ancient statue stood as high as the castle. The white stone was carved to show Ulta standing with her arms crossing in front of her chest as she held her ignited yellow lightsabers. She wore her famous royal dress, loose long sleeves, a diamond-shaped cut-out on her chest and slit that ran up to her thighs. Her crown, which had three diamonds in the center, was placed on top of her long, wavy hair.

Next to the castle was the Technology Clan's facility; the main factory where the best scientists and engineers manufactured Ultris's technology. The white building was shaped like a sideways oval. The shining white metal of the building had golden squares that were scattered around it.

The Technology Clan's main facility was like a fortress. There were multiple soldiers stationed in different areas of the building. The clan made sure to have cameras at every nook and cranny. If anyone tried to climb up the building (if they weren't stopped by the army of security guards) they would be electrocuted by the metal. It was impossible to get in.

Beyond the walls of the city were the golden, grassy plains of Ultris. The grass waved by the strong winds, showing off its golden hues. Running on the edge of the horizon, Luna spotted a herd of wild Stormpedes. Stormpedes were omnivorous, eight-legged horses of Ultris. They were known for their incredible speed, sharp fangs, and hard armor-like skin. These creatures came in a variety of colors, from being a plain white or to having blue and black spots. The four-eyed beasts may seem terrifying, but they're really oversized puppies who have big hearts.

A small smile formed on Luna's lips as she remembered her first friend after her parent's death. 'I wonder how Blue Jay is doing.'

Pushing her thoughts aside, Luna stood in front of two rows of guards. Their garb was similar to the Elite Red Guards who protect the Chancellor. They wore white robes with a white, winged helmet. The metal helmet had a black glass covering their eyes. Their weapons were two white swords that had a plasma energy beam along the blade and a Ultrisian Blaster.

Spotting the Jedi's red T-6 shuttle, Luna watched it as it landed on the platform in front of her. The bay doors opened with a loud hiss, revealing three Jedi and two clone troopers. She assumed that the two Jedi were Masters, and the third a Padawan. One of the Jedi Masters wore a white garb and had a brown beard. The other one, who was younger, wore a dark blue and red attire. The Padawan, to her surprise, was a small Togruta girl. Behind the padawan was a clone trooper in white and orange armor.