Chapter 5: Luna: Allura Crux

"You are such an idiot Allura!" Sierra yelled angrily inside Allura's room.

Allura's room was in one of the highest levels of the castle. It was the only room in the quiet, white, gold, and silver hallway in the east wing. Carved into the walls was an image of the galaxy. There were silver planets of different sizes and billions of tiny white stars. The marble floor was a mixture of white, gold, and silver. Luna admired how the floor sparkled like the night sky. In the middle of the hallway was the door to Allura's room and etched into the center of it was Ultris. The golden planet had small white and silver moons orbiting it. White stars glistened along the sides of the door. Luna wanted to take in the rest of the artwork in the hallway, but Sierra brought her out of the trance as she busted Allura's bedroom doors open with a single kick.

"You should not have gone into that Republic ship without any guards! You are a poor excuse for an Ultrisian!" Sierra boomed with rage. Somehow, the angry general did not notice Luna standing next to the door frame as she continued to scream at her little sister.

Glancing at Allura, Luna noticed parts of her blue dress were ripped around her elbows and knees. I could see small red cuts and bruises forming on her arms and legs. I noticed Her blaster that was attached to her hip was missing. Judging by her injuries, I figured she had fallen. Was she pushed down?

Sierra threw her hands up as she turned around to face her sister. "Now our scanners can't find the ship and it's all your fault!" Sierra boomed again.

It was as if Luna was looking at Sierra on the day she bested her in the tournament. She had the same rageful and crazed look in her dark eyes. There were locks of disheveled hair sticking out under her helmet. The general's hands were formed into tight fists and her teeth were clenched together, ready to punch anything. Luna reached for her bow staff as she eyed Sierra cautiously.

"I was just trying to prove myself," Allura defended in her usual quiet voice as Sierra towered over her small form. "I just wanted to show that I'm not usele-"

"Allura!" Sierra shouted before she noticed Luna out of the corner of her eye and sneered. "Just shut up. You're lucky Dooku's assassin didn't come up here instead of me or else you would be dead."

Alurra bowed her head in shame. She glanced at Luna as if she was pleading her to stop her sister. Luna knew she was absolutely terrified of Sierra and never wanted to be the cause of her anger. Allura always feared that Sierra was going to kill her someday if she got too angry.

"Maybe you should start looking for the clone pilot, General Crux," Luna spoke calmly, trying to draw Sierra's attention to her.

Sierra turned to Luna, glaring at her. "For once I agree with you, captain. Get some guards to protect my sister from Ventress. I believe the assassin feels the same anger as I do from my sister's mistake and she may want to pay Allura a visit."

With a quick snap of her arm, Luna saluted her and nodded. "Yes, General." After giving her an annoyed look, Sierra turned and began to walk to the turbolift.

Allura looked up, eyeing Sierra in bewilderment. "I thought you hated me."

Sierra stopped, turning her head slightly as she let out a sigh. "I do, but I don't want to see you dead, little sister," Sierra replied in a low voice before she entered the turbolift.

Luna's eyes nearly jumped out of her skull. 'Wait, since when does she slightly care for her sister?'

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a clone pilot to kill," Sierra said darkly as the turbolift's doors closed.

Luna and Allura stared at the doors of the turbolift in silence, waiting to see if the general would come back. For a few seconds, Luna pondered over Sierra's feelings toward her little sister. From what Luna could see, it was obvious Sierra despised her (and pretty much everybody for that matter), but deep down did she secretly care about Allura? It was weird to think that Sierra could feel anything besides anger. Sometimes this made Luna wonder if she was secretly a Dark Jedi because of the amount of hate she could sense from her. It was almost as much as...Hecate.