Chapter 25: Helena: Damira's Guardians

Author's Note

Warning: This chapter is sad and has mentions of Heron being abusive. 

There is a little message from me at the end. Please read it. 

ALSO, THIS IS UNEDITED. I AM TIRED AND THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MY BEST WRITING. 

Please don't forget to comment and vote!

--------------

Before Helena could react, the hologram flickered rapidly as the image fell apart. The shards in the small holes returned to the top of the Seer to reform the diamond-shaped crystal. Once the crystals returned, Helena ran out the door with Damira following behind her.

Fear coursed through Helena's body as she tried to process what she saw. Caleb was trapped inside a school with Heron, she didn't need to have the fact that a Dark Jedi Assassin was coming to kill her best friend on her mind too. There was no way to warn Luna. Helena didn't even know if Luna returned to the Force yet or if she would. She didn't want to lose her best friend after she lost her freedom.

"What in the fratz did I just see?" Helena shouted angrily, whipping around to Damira and pointing at the Seer's door. "Is she going to die? Is my best friend going to be killed by that monster?"

Damira gripped Helena's shoulders, pulling her closer to the screen on her faceplate, "Luna is not going to die."

She hoped that no one could hear her shouting through the closed doors of the surveillance rooms. Helena was thankful that no one - especially Caleb - was in the hallway with them. She didn't want him to see her upset over the thought of possibly losing her best friend. She didn't want to think about what could happen to Luna.

"How do you know?" Helena snapped with her body shaking from the thought of Luna being killed.

"Nallis will be no match for Luna when she will have a battalion of highly trained clone troopers watching her back," Damira reasoned, loosening her grip on Helena's shoulders. "He has placed too much confidence in his abilities and that will be his downfall. When he confronts Luna and Captain Rex, Nallis will fall and The Forgotten Prince will be released."

Damira's words put Helena at ease. Sierra had told her that Luna joined the 501st Battalion in the GAR. If Nallis attacked her, he would have clone troopers and a Jedi Knight to deal with. Helena hoped that the assassin's overconfidence would blind his strategy when he decided to strike.

Damira turned Helena around and pushed her to the main door, "I must go now. Caleb will be waiting for you outside."

Damira flew above her when they were outside the doors. As the door closed behind her, Helena watched Damira disappear into one of the upper levels of the B.O.P.

Before Helena could blink, she spotted the blur of Caleb's helmet and his hand grabbing hers to pull her down the steps. She nearly tumbled down the stairs as Caleb dragged her to the entrance of the B.O.P.

"Caleb!" Helena yelped as she stumbled to catch up with him, "What are you doing?"

Caleb released her hand when they ran through the B.O.P.'s entrance. It almost shocked Helena when she watched him sprint up the steps, he was faster than her! When Caleb reached the top of the steps, the statue's doors opened as the arms unfolded.

Caleb spun around as he ran through the doors, "I told you, we're on a tight schedule today! We need to catch up with Zen and Mezi! We'll take a short-cut!"