Famous sayings in Ninjago

Hey guys, it's B1ackbanana COMMENT and guess who says what. Enjoy and have fun.

"It makes me feel young, deal with it."

"Can I be the first to say, it's a pleasure not to hear Jay's voice."

"Ok Kai, let me make a note of that: big snake has little iddy biddy weak spot on it's forehead, that will be totally impossible to get to, BECAUSE ITS SO RIDICULOUSLY HUGE!"

"Not so fast....."

"MWAHAHAHA I am Lloyd Garmadon, the son of the super evil Lord Garmadon."

"A joke, oh yes, ha ha."

"Iron sharpens iron, and sibling sharpens sibling."

"I dareth you."

"Let's chop sokey this lemonade stand."

"Never put off tomorrow what can be done today."

"I don't even have the energy to play video games!!"

"I could start the human piñata?"

"Not bad for a kid, but instead of ten boards, how 'bout fifty? Jeffy! Phil! Stack em' boys."

"WE NEED MORE BOOBY TRAPS!!! AND IF I SEE A GIRL IN HEAR I'M GONNA GO BISIRK!!!"

"Well I was gonna eat this pizza tomorrow, but in that case......"

"Hello My baby, Hello my honey....."

"You are the best you."

"Jay! Did ya make sure to pack clean underwear??"

"You know the rules, there are none."

"Why did ya touch the scary picture Jay!?"

"Excuse me, what fruit is black!!"

"OOO Farris wheel!!"

"If my ears weren't attached to my head they'd be runnin' away. Kai love the attitude, hate the hair. Jay your givin' a lot but I need more. Zane your like a machine, don't change anything. And Cole, try to act like you wanna be hear."

That's all for now guys and gals. If I get enough comments and votes I might do another one. But make sure to guess and comment who you think says what!!! See ya soon!!