Ninjago's Ninjas Favorite Colors

Ok this one I'm gonna guess on. I'll do a list of colors. But mainly I am writing what I think. Comment and tell me what you think.

Kai -
For Kai I'm thinking he likes multiple colors. Such as red, hot pink, and orange, because they match his element, and his hotheadedness. It suits his fiery personality. One color he would hate is defiantly purple. (Don't ask me, ask redninjaonfire1234 ) So ya. Kai is defiantly a hothead. And I think his favorite colors decently show that.

Zane -
Ok for Zane is a little harder. He most likely likes all the colors because they are all beautiful. (Except blue, I don't like the color blue.) But if I would have to choose a few I would think they would be a light Icy blue, (see what I did there? Icy XD) yellow and a lavender purple. So me colors he would not like, would be hot pink, lime green, bright orange, and bright blue. I don't think he would like bright or bold colors, but instead soft and soothing colors. To match his calm cool personality.

Cole -
Cole, ok I feel like Cole would like the colors bright orange, purple and black. (I know black is not a color, bare with me here people.)I don't even know why I choose these colors. I think it's because of his personality. For instance the ya cool, calm, which goes for the black.. He's soft on the inside but people to think that he is a bad boy. When really he's like a teddy bear, that's where the purple comes from. And the orange? That's when he gets a hyper, it happy streak. So when it comes to Cole, he really surprised people with his favorite colors. I don't think Cole has any color he doesn't like. He just is neutral when it comes to colors.

Jay -
Blue, yellow, pink, and possibly orange. Orange and yellow match his sparky and bubbly attitude about everything. Pink would be because Nya looks so good in it. Blue? Well isn't it obvious. The ninja always is bragging about his favorite color. So some colors jay might dislike would be black, purple, green, red, and brown. Because no color is better the blue, obviously. (Barf! Not green is the best color ever!!!)

Lloyd -
Well it's obviously Green, like obviously. Also it might be aqua, yellow,  and gold. His all time favorite color though is green. It doesn't matter what shade or type of green, it just has to be green. His worst color might be black or purple and red, because of Garmadon and the overlord because that was like their color.

Nya -
Blue and that pinkish color that's on her suit. She might also like purple, red, dark green, aqua, and teal. Because it all reminds her of water and the ocean. Colors she might not like would be brown, because it reminds her of Dareth, and she finds Dareth annoying.

Ok guys I am soo sorry about not updating, but I just have no ideas for chapters anymore. So if you have any ideas please please please please please please please please tell me. PM or comment and tell me your idea. And also I totally made up the colors. So feel free to comment and tell me what colors you think they would like and dislike.

Bye for