22

Okay so something happened yesterday.

I'm still in shock.

I'll put you in context first:
I'm texting this girl, she's one of my best friends, like really, she's awesome. Not only that, but my lesbian ass has a crush on her. Anyways.

We're texting, everything's fine, and she doesn't reply for a bit, so I go on YouTube and watch TheOdd1'sOut (I love that dude, he's hilarious) and I get this notification on the top of my screen. I see the first phrase, where she says something like «okay so I have to tell you something a bit more serious» and I don't see the rest of the phrase. I go check it out, I'm a bit stressed you know.

And basically she LITERALLY CONFESSES TO ME and my heart is beating so fucking fast just reading it and I just—
Yeah.

And it gets really awkward and I tell her not to panic (cause she was panicking) and all that.
I say I like her too
And then it becomes this weird convo of «are you serious though?» and «well I wasn't expecting this» and «awkward laughing™»

So we just stop talking about that and start talking about shit like sleep schedules and music and all that. it was weird

And uhh she told me that she actually fell in love with me and like I'm not at that stage yet (I mean, I like her, I really do, but I don't love her. Well, for now, I don't know what could happen in the future and all) so I told her that I wouldn't be able to say that back for a very long time and you know, we were speaking about that "personal shit you need to know before actually getting into a relationship with me" and yeah.

And I don't even know what the hell is going on between us.

But we're going out next Thursday.

And I took screenshots of our whole conversation cause I'm a fucking weirdo.

Okay baiii

(Btw her mom is so fucking homophobic, I hate it. She's a nice woman, yeah, but I hate the fact that she's so close minded)