Chapter 1

• Dedicated to SSundee

       I sat in my chair, staring at the monitor in front of me. This is what saved my life. The internet, along with YouTube, and a few YouTubers. My brown, curly hair fell down as I took it out of a braid.

        "Time to see if Mitch posted any new videos..." I smiled. Mitch was BajanCanadian, but he also saved my life. The ping of a skype message scared the heck out of me, it being the first thing from outside of the silence in 4 minutes.

        "Wolfy: Hey Leafy!" I read the message. It was from my good friend Wolfy, but I didn't really wanna talk. I sighed and turned my Skype offline. I went to my browser, Google, and typed in those very words.

        "YouTube: BajanCanadian" and it went straight to his channel. No new videos were up... Dang... I sighed and turned off my computer, not really bothering to watch anything else. I got up out of my uncomfortable chair, and began to walk to my bed. I grabbed my headphones, and my phone. I plugged them in and began to play a song that was close to me. Mad World by Gary Jules.

All around me are familiar faces

Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses
No expression, no expression
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
No tomorrow, no tomorrow

I went outside my door, and started to walk down the stairs.

And I find it kinda funny
I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world mad world

My foot twisted, and I tripped, 5 steps from the bottom.

        "Ah!" I screamed. I landed on my right arm.

        "No, no, no..." I whispered in immense pain. I couldn't move my right arm, and not really my left leg. I picked up my phone and called 911.

        "Hello? 911? I've fallen down and I can't get up! I think my arm and leg is broken! Please help!" I cried. I gave them my address, and waited.

Children waiting for the day they feel good

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
And I feel the way that every child should
Sit and listen, sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous
No one knew me, no one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what's my lesson
Look right through me, look right through me

   Tears were streaming down my cheeks as the ambulance got there. I breathing was fast, and I wanted to get out of pain. They picked me up and put me on the stretcher. My headphones were still playing music as darkness surrounded me.

And I find it kinda funny

I find it kinda sad
The dreams in which I'm dying
Are the best I've ever had
I find it hard to tell you
I find it hard to take
When people run in circles
It's a very, very mad world ... mad world
Enlarging your world
Mad world

         I opened my eyes to be in a room, with a doctor standing by where I was laying.

        "You're awake! That's good. Luckily, you didn't break your leg, only your arm. You can leave as soon as you want, just be careful on that ankle, you sprained it." The doctor explained.

        "What about the bills...?" I asked, wondering how I would pay all of this.

        "Your boyfriend paid them..?" He asked, tilting his head.

        "Boy..Friend?"

        "Yeah... He's in the lobby, he said something about you being a fan or something.." He replied, and walked out, scribbling on a notebook. I wondered who this man was, so I got up and noticed I was in a hospital gown. I looked at the sink to see my clothes laying there, so I changed. I was wearing my 'In Benja We Trust, For Bacca We Must' shirt. I realize I was in a cast just as I was putting my shirt on. Great... I somehow got the shirt on, yet not quite sure how. I looked at the colors. Red, black, and white.. It looked like Mitch's hoodie on his minecraft skin! I wonder how I got those colors, I didn't ask... I don't think I did...

      I used the elevator, fixing my hair a bit. I pulled it over to the side, and starting running my hands threw it, trying to get that 'poofy' look, like AshleyMarieeGaming. I looked around until I saw someone laid back, wearing my headphones. I walked over there, trying to figure out who it was.

        "Hello? I believe those are my headphones.." I said, sitting next to him. I gasped as I realized who it was. It was SSundee, or Ian.

        "Oh, sorry there dood! I just saw you as they were bringing you to your room, I was just out for a jog. I saw the BajanCanadian shirt, and decided to see who you were!" He laughed. I can't believe I'm talking to the SSundee.

        "Y..You're SSundee! And you're talking to me!" I smiled like a little kid.

        "Sure am dood! You are?" He asked. He took my headphones off.

        "Leafy! Can you sign my cast? And are you the one who paid my hospital bill?" I asked him. He just smiled, and nodded. He took out a sharpie and signed my cast.

        "Did you choose the colors?" I asked him, and he laughed.

        "How'd you guess?" He said.

        "Just a feeling.." I replied.

        "I GOT A FEELING!" He yelled in his depy voice. I laughed, and threw my hand over my mouth. People were shushing us.

        "Dang.. No one wants me! Sad face.." Ian laughed in his derpy voice.

        "I dooo! I don't care about them!" I said in a little kid voice.

        "I'm you're biggest fan! OMG! Can I have a selfie??? Please please pleaasseeee?" I said in a little kid voice, and his eyes sparked with laughter.

        "You're cool. Wanna Skype sometime?" He asked.

        "Oh...My..Notch.. Did you just call me cool? DID SSUNDEE JUST CALL ME COOL?" I half-way screamed.

        "Yeah!" He said. I gave him my phone.

        "Type it in." I smiled. He turned it on to see the one and only, BajanCanadian as my lock screen.

        "Uhm..." I blushed.

        "Bajan girl eh?" He laughed, and went to contacts, and typed his information in.

        "Maybe..." I whispered. We both got up and walked out of the hospital. I smiled, how can this actually be real?