Chapter 10

Song on Replay: If I Die Young by The Band Perry

Dedicated to:

okay so i freaked a ton of you guys out yaaasss! That was the perfect reaction I was hoping to get! ^.^ Also, I'm gonna try and get a chapter a day done for awhile! :D :D :D

Also, the picture on the side is Leafy! Edit made by Lizzy! :)

~~~~~~~

Leafy

        "She's alive!" I heard a man say. My eyelids were too heavy to open. I moved my head around. I could barely stay awake. I let out a cough, and I heard people rushing around.

        "She's awake!" I heard someone say. What happened? All I remember was looking to the side and seeing Wolfy there, holding my hand. She had tears running down her cheek, and I remember Mitch there, looking down. Doctors were all around, yelling stuff. I think we were in an ambulance. My eyes closed, and I just did make out Wolfy saying something.

        "Don't... Die on my Leafy... I.. I love you, don't leave us.." She whispered, and I fell asleep. Am I.. Dead? I'm not sure... I hope not, I couldn't just leave Wolfy and everyone else here! I couldn't make anyone else suffer! I mean, if Wolfy died... I would go with her, and the thing that kills me, is that if I died, she would go with me. I don't want Wolfy to die. I looked around before I fell asleep again.

        "Leafy?" I heard a soft voice as I awoke. My eyes opened to a bright light.

        "Leafy!" I heard the voice rejoice.

        "Who are you?" I asked, my eyes adjusted to a figure surrounded by trees. I could breath easily, and everything seemed perfect.

        "Don't you remember me? I'm Alex, your brother! Remember mommy killed me?" The young boy by the name of Alex smiled.

        "Mom.." I whispered under my breath, remembering the horrors she caused me. She made me watch my own brother's death... MY OWN BROTHER'S AND MY FATHER'S DEATH. RIGHT INFRONT OF ME.

        "I'm okay now! And you will be too, up here in Heaven!" He laughed. He looked exactly like young Josh Hutcherson. Wait, did he say Heaven?

        "Alex, I... I can't leave my friends.." I said softly, a tear running down my face. I kneeled down to him, smiling.

        "B..But Mommy is the one who lit your house on fire! I was watching! Don't you wanna stay up here with me and daddy?" He said, a pleading look in his eyes.

        "Dad...?" I whispered, and I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see a handsome man.

        "Leafy..." He said, his voice sounding so familiar.

        "Dad?!" I shouted, getting up, bringing him into a hug. He chuckled, and hugged me back.

        "Leafy, you can't stay down there. Your mother will kill you..." He said, looking straight at me. His eyes were filled with worriedness.

        "Dad.. I have too.. I can't just leave my friends there.. Please..." I pleaded.

        "I'm sorry Leafy, I just can't allow you to go. I can't risk you getting killed, again... This time, she will cause even more pain, and she will go after your friends. I can't let you go!" He said, his eyes tearing up. I've never seen him cry before, and if he's crying now, he must be serious.