Chapter 14

Songs on Replay: 1st: Miss Jackson (Panic! At the Disco) 2nd: Teen Idle (Marina & the Diamonds)

Song Currently: Miss Jackson

I smiled a little bit after Lizzy laughed about what happened.

"Where are we going, again? I forgot.." Wolfy said, looking at Lizzy.

"Team Crafted house!" Lizzy smiled.

"PON PON HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY!" My phone rang loudly. It made me jump in fear, landing on Wolfy.

"Haha, yes! I forgot to tell you, I changed Preston's ring-tone!" Lizzy laughed. I rolled my eyes and smiled, picking up the phone.

"Hello?" I said into the device.

"Sup! You on your way? Wolfy had text Lachy Dachy and said that there was a story to tell! We wanna hear it!"

"I bet it'll be amazebutts!" I heard someone laugh.

"Dear God.. How am I friends with such idiots?" I laughed.

"HEY! YOU'RE ON SPEAKER PHONE YOU MEANIE BUTT!" I recognized, Jerome, yell.

"Sorry guysss! Love you allllllLLLLL! BAIIIIIII!" I shouted and hung up.

"Awhhhhh, I ship it! #Leston, or #TBNRLaefy!" Wolfy said, saying Laefy instead of Leafy. I nudged her in the shoulder, and looked out the window, tuning out.

"I still have feelings for Mitch, though.." I thought, as thunder interrupted my thoughts.

What am I to do? I still have feelings for Mitch, but.. Preston likes me, so I've heard? Or as Lizzy said, "Preston has the hots for you." I mean, what do I do? Everyone else is in a relationship, leaving me out. I feel kinda lonely, I guess.. I mean, all of them are gonna go on dates, then there's me. I'll be home on the internet, or hanging out with the remaining guys. I'm so confused right now... Mitch doesn't like me, but Preston does. What do I do? What if he asks me out? What do I say? Yes or no? I mean, I've never dated...

"Ding ding ding!" I heard my phone go off. I picked it up and read a text.

"Starbucks Boss: YOU'RE FIRED! YOU HAVEN'T SHOWED UP TO YOUR SHIFT IN WEEKS! YOU'RE FINAL CHECK WILL BE HERE WAITING FOR YOU ON FRIDAY!" Dang.. I just got fired, wow..

"Aaaaand there goes my job..." I sighed, and Lizzy looked at me.

"At Starbucks?" She said, turning her attention back to the road.

"Mhmm." I sighed, and put my phone up.

"Those bi- I mean female dogs- don't deserve you anyway girl!" She smiled. I chuckled and returned to my thoughts. What will happen back at the Team Crafted house? I got flung foward as Lizzy slammed onto the breaks.

"WE'RE HERE BABIES!" She laughed.

"LIZZY DEAR GOD WORK ON YOUR DRIVING!" Wolfy screached horrified.

"SORRYYYYY!" She laughed and got out the car. She ran up to Jerome as he came outside, hugging him.

"Not sorry.." Wolfy muttered. I couldn't help but to chuckle, and then we both got out of the car.

Song Currently: Teen Idle

"Lachyyyy?" Wolfy said, walking into the house.

"Yes baaaabeee?" The Aussie replied. I sighed, and started to walk. I pulled my earbuds out of my pocket and plugged them in, and hit play. "Teen Idle" started to play. I quietly started to hum the song, and blocked out everything. People were talking as I walked into the house, but I couldn't hear them. I kept my head down, and went to Lizzy's car. I dug into the back, and got my hoodie. It was a cosplay hoodie, yet extremely comfortable. I put on the green hoodie with the numbers "55" on the back, taking a deep sigh. I put the hood over my head, and continued listening to my music. I took a step inside, and looked down. I watched my feet, taking one step at a time. I walked through the hall, going to the kitchen to avoid people. I looked up, and at that moment I ran into someone. Great.

"Sorry.." I mumbled, looking down, not bothering to see who it is. I felt their hand take out my left earbud.

"Leafy, what's wrong. Wolfy and Lizzy are worried about you, can we just take a walk?" Said the familiar voice. Ian. My throat tightend, so I just nodded. He grabbed my hand, and he dragged me outside the house.

"Let's walk." He said, smiling. I sighed, and took my right earbud out, and put them in my pocket. I pulled my hood off, and let my hair out.

"I just.. I have no one really to talk to, I mean just.." I blurted out, as soon as we started walking on the sidewalk.

"You have Wolfy and Lizzy! Dori! You have me, and all the guys!" He smiled, looking at me.

"No, I mean I don't have anyone who understands." I said, choking on my words.

"What do you mean?" Ian looked at me confused.

"My own father, disowned my friends! MY OWN SISTER! How could.. I just... Mom, she tried killing Wolfy and I, but Wolfy saved my life. I can never repay her for that, but I'm trying to by keeping her with Lachlan, but, I don't know. I've been trying to fake it all, the smiles and everything. Just, everyone around me is getting into relationships, then there's me. Lonely Leafy! I know Preston may or may not like me, but I'm not sure if I like him back. Then there's Mitch, I like him, but he most likely hates me, even if he says he doesn't." I said, starting to yell. I wiped a tear, and looked down.

"Leafy.. It's gonna be oka-"

"IAN! NO IT ISN'T! I HAVE MY CRAZY MOTHER TRYING TO KILL ME AND MY FRIENDS, MY PSYCHOTIC DAD WHO WANTS ME ALIVE AND IN HEAVEN, MY FRIENDS BEING WITH SOMEONE!" I shouted, looking at him, tears running down my face.

"Leafy, hear me out. I'm not going to say, 'It's gonna be okay, it will all be better soon!'. I was going to say, it's going to be okay with your friends. That's gonna be alright, you will find love sooner or later, hopefully. I mean, you're a pretty girl, funny too! I mean, I can't date you because I'm married, but someone is going to, trust me. It may seem like you're going to die, but you aren't. I'm not gonna let you. Now, with your mother, I have no idea what to do. The cops will do nothing, so we have to stick it through, thick and thin. Now, if you're ever lonely, or need someone to talk to, talk to Wolfy, Lizzy, or myself. You hear me?" Ian said sternly, looking me in the eyes.

"I.. I guess.." I said, sniffling afterwards.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up, shall we?" He smiled, and we started to walk back.

"Thank you Ian." I smiled, and put my right earbud back in.

"No problem, now, do you want a cake?" He laughed.

"OH DEAR GOD NO!" I laughed, running inside.

"LAFEEYYYYY!" Wolfy yelled, hugging me.

"HUGGIN' IT OUTTT!" I screamed, laughing.

"Leafy, can I ask you something?" I heard Preston say, and Wolfy winked at me.

"Uhm.. Sure.. Outside?" I said quietly. He smiled, and took my hand, walking outside. Ian looked at us, and smiled as he walked in.

Preston looked at me, and smiled. He took my hand, and kissed it.

"Leafy, will you do the honor and.." No, no no.. Not now...

"Go out with me?" He finished, looking in my eyes, smiling.