Chapter 13

• Dedicated to MY FRANDS!

AN: Warning, some cussing in this <3

I clicked the call button and pressed the cold phone against my ear. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"Hey..." Wolfy said in a gloomy tone. A tear fell from my cheek and I let out a sob.

"When are you getting here?" I choked out.

"Soon.. 10 minutes tops.. I love you sister.. I gotta go.. Bye.." Wolfy said, obviously choking on her words. Click.

Tears fell from my cheeks. I heard the door open, and someone walk in. They sat down beside me, and rubbed my back. The person said nothing, but I could tell it was a male. I let out a sob as I laid down, feeling a better from beingh here. I felt okay next to this person, yet I have no idea who it is. My eyes looked up to meet theirs. I instantly knew who it was. Brown hair, brown eyes, adorable smile. Preston. I opened my mouth to speak, but he put a finger up to his, and did the symbol for, "Shush." I forced a smile, trying to act happy when I know I'm basically dead on the inside. I'm going to jail, what is the point in living anymore? I mean, I should just kill myself right here and now, right? I mean, I'd rather be dead then in jail, right? Right? Right.

"Leafy!" Wolfy's voice sounded through the room. I sat up quickly and hugged her. The cop from earlier, and I already forgot his name, held his head down.

"Wolfy, am I going to jail right now?" I said, teary eye-d.

"No.. You aren't.." She breathed out. I gasped and hugged her tighter.

"But I am." She finished, a tear rolling down her cheek. Wait, WHAT?!

"What!? What did you do?!" I pulled away from the hug, grabbing her shoulders.

"I.. I said I attempted to murder us.. I was sentanced to 6 months though, we got through some loopholes..." She said, sighing.

"Heck no you aren't! I am not letting my sister go to jail! Not for something our mother did! I am going to jail, or no one is!" I yelled at her, tears falling from my eyes.

"Leafy! Let me do this! I chose to!" She yelled back.

"I'll do it." I heard a voice from the background, making me jump.

"Y.. You will?" I said under my breath, looking at the cop behind us.

"I.. I have a confession to make.." He said, looking down.

"Yeah?" Preston butted in, pulling my arms away from Wolfy.

"I helped with the fire. I lied to you two, I helped your mother. I gave her the directions to your house, and the gasoline. I gave her a plan.. I'm sorry.." He said, scratching the back of his neck. I saw Wolfy's eyes widen, but fill with anger.

"HOW DARE YOU!? YOU FUDGING DROVE ME TO THE POLICE STATION, AND TURN MYSELF IN! HOW FREAKING DARE YOU DO THAT!? YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, THINKING YOU COULD DO THAT! HOW DARE YOU, YOU COULD OF KILLED BOTH OF US?! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?" Wolfy shouted, turning around, running and pinning the police officer against the wall. I've never seen Wolfy so mad before.. Dang..

"I WANTED TO BE SAFE, BUT NOW I REALIZED HOW BAD OF A THING I DID! I ALREADY CONTACTED THE POLICE OFFICE, THEY ARE COMING TO PICK ME UP NOW!" He yelled back, pushing Wolfy down.

"Lachlan! Help us here!" Preston yelled, and soon a blonde-haired Aussie ran in, grabbing Wolfy from attacking the police officer. I was shaking in madness, wanting to go crazy on him.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled, needing to get some anger out.

"Leafy, calm down!" Preston said, putting his hand on my cheek as he turned to me.

"I just.. I need to go, now.. Where are we going to live?" I said, tearing up.

"Leafy.. We're famous YouTubers, we have money.. I believe there's a house near Team Crafted, but it's not as big as your's.. Maybe your little group of girls could split up.." He said, whispering.

"So.. I feel like that me, Wolfy, Lizzy, Girly, and Dori should live in one house, and the others in a different one?" I said, looking him in the eyes.

"YOU FUDGING SON OF A BITCH I FREAKING HATE YOU!" I heard Wolfy scream as she escaped from Lachlan's grip, he grabbing after her, but missing as soon as she brought her arm back. Her fist came in contact with Tyler's face. He gained back his vision, and leaped at Wolfy.

"NO SHARKEISHA NO!" I screamed as Wolfy got hit in the face. I usually don't cuss, but.. OH HELL NO HE DID NOT JUST DO THAT. I hopped up, thankfully getting my IVs out earlier, and tackled the police officer. Yes, I am in the hospital, but it's been a few days, almost a week actually, since I got here. I'm almost fully healed, just regaining my strength. I pinned Tyler down, anger rushing through me. His orange eyes- no, RED eyes met mine, as he pulled something out of his pocket. Not again...

I felt bolts of electricity go through my body, as I pinned him down. The pain was unbearable, being tazed isn't fun. I stayed up as long as I could, before Preston kicked the tazer out of my hand. God, why do I get into so many fights? I used what strength I had left, to stand up. I stood up, and fell backwards. My vision became blurry as arms caught me, and Preston staring at me wide-eyed. I looked to the left, seeing Wolfy being held back my Lachlan. I smiled, and my vision went black.

"Leafy Strokes?" A female voice said. My eyes opened to see a blonde female looking at me, beside the hospital bed.

"Yes..?" I said drousily, pain shooting through my body as I sat up, rubbing my eye.

"Today is the day you're getting out, so hop up and get ready, you're leaving in an hour." She said rudely, and flipped her beach-blonde hair and walking out, swaying her hips. I groaned and slowly swung my legs over the side of my bed. I looked around, and sighed. I stood up, still being in slight pain. Freaking tazers man! Ugh! I let out a deep breath as I looked for my clothes. It was in a Walmart bag, woo.. It was.. A BajanCanadian shirt? I know I didn't have this before.. I took the shirt out, seeing jeans below it, along with other clothes. It had a sticky note at the bottem. I took it out, and read it aloud.

"Meet at Team Crafted house, Wolfy is driving you there. Right now she's in the lobby, they kicked her out of your room. -Mitch :) Keep on Powermoving!"

I smiled as I took the clothes, and changed into them. My jeans were baggy, but I love them. I looked to the side to see my headphones, and phone. I plugged in my headphones, and turned on the song, "Youth" by Daughter. I love this song, and I smiled as I hummed the tune.

"Hey, you look like a whore, but it's time to get out." A really rude female voice said. I turned around to see the beach-blonde girl.

"Fudge off!" I yelled, grabbing my stuff. All I had was my headphones and my bag of clothes.

"Whatever.." She rolled her eyes, and popped her bubble from her gum.

"Hate you too, have a bad day!" I said as I pushed her into the door, walking out.

"Hey! Bitch, you did not just do that!" She yelled angerly as I smirked. I started to jog to the stairs, hearing that female run after me. I laughed as I regained my strength, and hopped on the rail to the stairs. No one was coming, or could see me, so why not?

"Get her!" I heard that female yell. I heard large feet running. Oh God.. Security. I laughed as I slid down the railing of the stairs, hopping off at the bottom. The security was almost near me, as I ran through the door, yelling.

"WOLFY GET READY!" I laughed, as her head looked up. She hopped up and started to run beside me.

"GET THEM! THAT LITTLE BITCH!" The rude girl with no taste in fashion said, as she stood there, her face red. I looked behind me, and I think I saw smoke coming out of her ears! Haha, yes!

Wolfy and I ran to Lizzy's car, who apparently was waiting too. We hopped in the car, laughing.

"DRIVE GIRL DRIVE!" Wolfy yelled. Lizzy slammed onto the gas pedal, getting us out of this place.

"TIRED OF YOUR UTTER BULL SHRIMP! GOOD BYEEEEE!" I yelled out the window. I laughed, and sat back as Lizzy drove and Wolfy told her what happened, and I explaining with her.