Chapter 7

• Dedicated to BajanCanadian

Song on replay: Here's To Never Growing Up (Clean) -Avril Lavigne-

                I smirked, trying to be cool.

        "I dressed up as Katniss, why can't I have the Hunger Game master's hoodie?"

        "You knew the Hunger Dean's master was here." He smirked, raising an eyebrow.

        "I can do what I want." I smiled.

        "Oh yeah?" He laughed.

        "Who's going to stop me?" I smiled.

        "Maybe every YouTuber in here?" He smiled, looking down.

        "Wait, what?" I asked, confused.

        "Two words.." He said, almost whipering.

        "Hmm?" I said.

        "PRANK WARS!" Jerome, Bashurverse, two guys, and Mitch said, pulling out Nerf Guns.

        "canyounot okay thanks." I said.

        "NOPE! BWAHHAHAHHA!" Bash laughed.

        "AH! NO! JEROME PLEASE I FAN!" I heard Lizzy laugh.

        "NEVAARRRR!" I heard Jerome laugh, but then went silent. I looked over to see Jerome and Lizzy kissing. Awh. Adorable.

        "TYE, JACOB, GO AND GET BECKY AND SOPHIA! BRING JORDAN!" Mitch commanded.

        "GIRLS RUN OUTSIDE! NOW!" Wolfy yelled, and I pushed my way through the panic. I ran into Mitch, and felt something.. Like.. Sparks... I tripped over a foot, and landed flat on my face.

        "Ow!" I laughed, and got up.

        "RUNNNNN!" Wolfy yelled, laughing. I ran out the door, and saw all the girls except Lizzy.

        "Plans! Now!" Becky smiled. We're the best at strategies, especially with pranks.

        "Alright, who are we going against? We need partners." Sophia smiled. We all huddled together and explained who was going against who. I phone rang in the middle of our meeting. We had to keep on moving around to make sure that we weren't found.

        "Hello? Yeah, this is Holly and Sydney! Whatcha doing?" My friend, Holly asked through the phone.

        "At a party with prank wars going on, come on over! I'll text you where we are!" I smiled and ended the call. I texted them the address, and smirked.

        "Two more girls on our team!" I laughed.

        "Okay, partners. Wolfy and Leafy, myself and Sophia, and Holly and Sydney!" Becky smiled. We planned out our little strats, and got into partners. Wolfy and I smirked as we walked to the front, but by this time Sydney and Holly were already here and knowing what to do. They picked up water hoses and silly string, and gave me and Wolfy the silly string. I giggled to myself, and knocked on the door.

        "Hey?" Adam said confused as he opened the door.

        "I need to talk to Mitch..." I said in a convincing, worrying tone.

        "What's wrong?!" Adam asked, panicking.

        "You wouldn't understand.." I coughed, making myself fake cry,

        "Mitch! Leafy needs to talk to you! Now!" Adam yelled through-out the house. Mitch ran to the door, with a worried face on.

        "What?!" He said, panicking.