1.Crappy perspective of the world

Tesla's P.O.V

I was in a restaurant, a fancy
one ,sitting in a dim lighted area in the corner waiting for someone. I was all dressed up wearing a peach knee length dress which took the shape of my waist perfectly, and was wearing a black gem necklace.
As I was staring and being amazed by looking at the crystal chandeliers, I saw something even more amazing.
A guy comes towards me wearing an expensive tux, having a heart throbbing smile, Man was he handsome!

"Hey beautiful.... You look gorgeous and you came early. You know I should be the one waiting for you" he gives me a peck on my right cheek, he was charming too.

He sits in front of me and gives me a sweet smile. All I could do was just stare at him. Everything was so new to me, his stare was hallucinating, it made me believe that we were in love.

He called for the waiter, took the menu in one hand and the other his chin resting on, he ordered a Fiori de Zucchine (I didn't even know what it was) he asked me what I'd like, I spoke hesitantly "A-Anything you like" he stared at me for a second and he ordered for me the same thing as his.

"Are you okay honey?" He asked with a concern look on his face.

Honey! Seriously? I could feel my heart beating 1000 times per minute. Cupid had thrown a dozen of arrows aiming at my heart and I could imagine cupid grinning at me sheepishly.

I wanted to say so many things like why do you look so ruggishly handsome? Are you a Greek god? Are we dating? So many questions and all I could say was,...

." I guess so..."

Instantly he leaned forward and cupped my face with his perfectly shaped big hands.
"You don't seem to be your self, is there anything I can do for you?" He was worried
HE WAS WORRIED..... I was turning red, my body was heating up too.

"N-Nothing, I'm just a little bit nervous, that's all"
Nervous? I was not nervous! I was freaking out!!!

He gazed at me for a moment and then he grinned like he found my reactions amusing.

"Ah...I remember now, we didn't kiss today? No wonder you are acting so weird ..."

Kiss? KISS! KISS?!!?! Wtf

He stood up from his seat, came close and sat next to me, facing towards me and grabbed my hands caressing it. Our eyes were locked for a moment , he leaned to plant a kiss.....we were about to kiss~

🎶tralalalalalal tring ,tring ,tring! Trrriiiiiinnnnggg🎶
The alarm rings at 6:30am, my deep sunken eyes of disappointment opens up. It took me 2mins to realize that it was just a dream. In those 2 crucial minutes I kept on thinking where did he go?

"Man, such a bummer, we should've at least kissed" I told myself as I got out of bed. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, my hair was a mess.

I tried to calm the hurricane that had just occurred in my head with my comb, afterwards I went straight to the bathroom , played some music in my phone, and of course the irony of my life the first song that came on-

🎶I was thinkin' bout her, thinking bout me
Thinkin bout us, what we gon' be
Open my eyes, it was only just a dream
So I traveled back, down that road
Will you come back, no one knows
I realize ya,
It was only Just a dream....🎶

Just a dream by Nelly

Tshh!!! Of all the songs in my playlist it had to be this one to start my day, and why do I even have this song in the first place? Man today is not gonna be a good day

I've always looked at the world with a weird perspective, and by weird I mean in a crazy slash dramatic way. And for a teen like myself my emotions were kinda playing with me and by 'playing' i mean making me the water girl in a baseball game i.e. while my emotions were pitching , I'm just waiting in the corner waiting for them to finish the game , water anyone?!......😶😑or its just my hormones having a blast in my system.Whatever it may be I had hit rock bottom , 18yrs and already giving up Ugh!! Life why you gotta be so cruel😱😧....
And I know what you're thinking ,'Gosh~ making such a fuss' or 'learn to control your life girl'
But the thing is I can't!!! Trust me , I've watched motivational videos, read books, etc and sure it has motivated me but the thing is~THE FIRE DIES DOWN !!!.. Something or the other happens , sure the road ain't always easy but hold up a second why I'm the only one who is lost?

You see I tend to divide my world into sections:-
Section no.1- my home
Now this include my family and friends. I should say its the world I find most comfortable - I dont have to pretend ,fake laugh or feel nervous; I can laugh like a gorilla, run like a pug,eat like it's my first meal after several days of hunger (and trust me when I say this -I eat my meals like it is my last meal and I plan to diet the next day- fortunately that diet day never comes)

Section 2: my school
Now this is the era where anxiety comes flushing in, pressure, stress etc and during this I don't know why but I become a two faced bitch🕵
Till to this day, I have not figured out why does this happen ,I'm someone else to the teachers and the other to my peers. And sure, school always ain't so bad but when I recall my previous classes; It was bad😰😰😰
When I'm in that moment it ain't bad or depressing but when I later remember the whole thing, it feels crappy maybe because I only remember the bad things that happened instead of the good ones.

section 3: my social life
Blah ...there's nothing to it , I doubt we will be touching this part in this story of me because you see....I LIVE UNDER A ROCK - and you're invited to the dark side *cue maniacal laugh* wahahahahaha !!!!! ahem sorry about that.

*
Hey guys!!! Thanks a a lot for reading chapter 1, if you liked it please do vote for it.....