4.May the odds be ever in 'my' favor

Wouldn't it be nice,
If it was love at first sight.
A typical setting of romance
Where I would walk down the hall of destiny.

Unaware of my fate,
How you ascend from the heaven's gate.
Where our eyes locked in each other's,
And no one to bother.

I would drown in your love,
Never wanting to resurface.
Never wanting to wake up again...
-T. E.
I was trying to compose a poem for my English assignment.

It was corny......

But it was something that I always wished for....Love at first sight.....
which was pretty impossible for me. I'd have to fast and meditate for a 100yrs in the Himalayas for that to happen.

It had already been another 3 months in college, and more or less I was doing good but my daily routine of hiding from Sam was becoming more frequent.
The struggle was real!

Eventhough he was a senior, he would attend my classes with special permission ( I guess he was doing some inspection?) and because of that I either had to hide at the back or not attend the classes at all.

I became a certified ninja.

After class, as I was heading outside the classroom I heard someone calling out to me...

"Tesla!"

It was Sam's voice.

I didn't turn back, instead without thinking for a second I ran as fast as I could.

Finally, I was outside the campus and I was panting. I decided to take the other route to home today (incase if he follows me home)

When I was on my way home I met Eric near the mall.

"Hey" I waved and went towards him.

"Hello Tesla" he smiled

"Shopping?"

"Um... Sort of-.." Shrugging his shoulders. "You heading home?"

"Uh yeah"

"Cmon then, I'll give you a ride"

I hesitated and told him that there was no need for that but he kept on insisting and eventually I gave in.

As we headed for the car, I tripped on a rock but luckily I maintained my balance which prevented me from falling, but on the process of doing that I looked like dog trying to be a ballerina.

"Careful Everly" he cautioned me.

I shyly headed towards the car, he unlocked the doors by pressing on the buttons attached to his car keys. I went and sat at the backseat as I felt a bit inappropriate to seat in the front..

......okay ,okay!....

I sat at the back because of two reasons:
1.So that in case if my aunt Isabelle saw me with him, she won't attack me by getting the wrong idea.

2. So that I could stare at him as much as I want. *blush~*

He got in the car and started driving. I couldn't stop staring at him, even from the back it was a delight just to gaze at his broad back and his perfectly structured ear.

Pfft! If he was at least five years younger than me then I'd hit on him. I thought to myself...

"So..-" he turned

Shit! Did he notice me staring at him and see me giving all those weird expressions?

I was nervous and scared. Gosh is this gonna be another embarrassing moment?