9. An old me with dried up feelings.

Oh my God.....

Did I just feel something?

It was an unusual but familiar feeling, the feeling of falling for somebody. I had avoided this 'feeling' ever since the incident, more like a 'phase' in Trenton.

I hated this feeling, the feeling that always gets you in trouble or at least in my case. But I still kept on staring at Aiden from the window, this feeling was undeniable.

" Tesla?"

"Uh, yeah!" I turned my head towards Amber.

" I'll be going now. See ya later!" Amber raises up from her sit and goes to meet Kevin.

When I turned to look at Aiden again, he was not there, he disappeared...

With this 'feeling' again, some buried memories started to resurface. And I did not like it. So instead, I tried to study till it was time for classes.

After some time, it was time for class, so I took my books and headed for the lecture. On my way, I kept on telling myself to not think about the past too much and what happened in Trenton. I had so much to live for and it'd be stupid if I traded it for nothing but painful memories.

Then on the way I saw Amber and Kevin in the hallway talking to eachother. Man they look cute together.
It was just like any other classic movie, the guy with the rough exterior and the girl with a soft but soothing aura kinda like 'beauty and the beast'.

Man! They already got there Disney themed love story,  what about mine?

Yes, I wanted to find love but given my history, I was pretty sure my love life would be much more complicated than that even up to the extent of being impossible.

The complications were too many and when I thought of the possibilities, the door of hope was closing on me.

"Argh!!! " I scratched my head out of frustration.

Too much of thinking was somehow pissing me off.

But due to my reactions the people around me were starting to feel uncomfortable. I needed to go somewhere to cool off.

There was still 10mins for lecture to start, so I headed for the washroom. On my way I encountered the banshee herself, Celine.

"Hello, Tesla."

Again with the same fake sweet tone.

"Good morning. " I reluctantly spoke.

I tried walking past her but she got in my way. This girl was starting to push me to an eruption.

"I need to speak to you about Aiden and Sam. And also how you have been too clingy on Aiden." Her sweet tone gradually turned dark.

But I myself was in no mood to put up with her shit.

"Listen, can we do this another time? I am really in no mood for this stupid matter. " I gestured my hand as an indication to stop.

But she didn't listen.

"Well I don't care Everly, you will listen to me and do as I say... " she spoke in an irritating manner, pointing her finger and pressing it on my chest.

I was on the edge now.

I walked past her again, this time forcefully and stretched my hand to grab the washroom's doorknob.

But she intervened again, guarding the door with her body.

"Don't push it Amherst." I warned her.