imagine one: )

(aye y'all it's kadie your hopefully loveable sad lonely girl who just so happens to be obsessed w love & the dolan twin but hey that's completely unrelated aNyway howdy this is my first imagine and i hope you like it)
y/n = your name
c/n= crushes name
i will be writing with the love interest as a dude bc you know that's what im most comfortable w writing, but i do believe you should love who you love, cmon we're all human

.your point of view.
i close my locker door and rest my head against the cool metal, hoping that it'll calm the monsoon going on in my brain. i scrunch my eyes together trying to make the world stop spinning.

the side of my mouth quirks up in amusement, in retrospect maybe forcing oneself to run on fifteen minutes of sleep isn't the best idea, but then how is one supposed to sleep on a such a productive night for creativity.

i love poetry and i stayed up writing all night, i usually don't write that much but i was so inspired i couldn't let it go to waste. there's something reassuring about being able to define my feelings, to see them on paper in a language that makes more sense than random bursts of sadness or anger.

the bell rings forcing me to slowly open my eyes and half-walk/ half crawl to the gym doors.

ah yes, who wouldn't love having p.e first hour, a whole class of prepubescent teen boys that care far too much about a game of dodgeball and the fact that poor sleep deprived me refuses to participate.

as soon as i walk in i see all my classmates, none of really good friends are in here which makes it far more difficult that it would have been already, but me and the other introverts have developed a small bond this semester that im thankful for.

i go sit next to them on the bleachers half listening to their conversation and half trying to keep my eyes open.

"y/n!" i feel a nudge on my shoulder.

i immediately snap to attention "oh, hey guys, what's up?"

"what do you mean what's up? we've been trying to get your attention for like five minutes." says jules.

my eyes widen, " oh my god im so sorry i got lie no sleep last night."

jules's eyes flick down under mine and he grimaces, "yeah we can tell, did you forget to put on concealer?"

my face flushes bright red and worry fills my features, "i used like a whole bottle, is it rlly that bad?"

jules and the others look at the floor awkwardly shuffling their feet.

i groan "fuck this i wanna go homeee."

clary pipes up, " hun i know but you might wanna look a tad less dead right now"

my eyebrow quirks up in question

her eyes moves to the right and my chest tightens instantly, c/n's here.

he walks by us to go sit next to his friends, h/e/c eyes catch mine as he goes and for an instant worry fills his features.

i furrow my brows in confusion, but forget about it as soon as mrs.b comes in

*time skip*

.c/n's point of view.

my attention snaps to the right as someone shuts their locker door.

my breath catches, it's y/n.

she rests her head on the door and closes her eyes forcefully as if she's willing the world to stop moving. the left side of her mouth quirks up for a fraction of a second, i furrow my brows wonder what she could possibly be thinking.