imagine three : )

(im sorry i disappeared for awhile, my depression got and still is really bad and i has no motivation, but ive been inspired so here i am. once there's a bigger audience ill prolly start an updating schedule but for now the updates will be a lil sporadic. i hope you enjoy this one another mixed pov one)

.y/n point of view.

i was up at two am and decided to go on a walk. it was extremely quiet and peaceful and it was overwhelmingly peaceful. my parents were out of town so i didn't have anywhere to be and no one to worry about me aimlessly wondering alone at night. 

i sighed and pulled out my phone to post on my story. i took a picture of the street light and captioned it "someone call me and talk to me while i walk to the lake~ y/p/n~

i knew the chances of someone calling were low because it was so late but you can't blame a girl for trying.

i reached the street light i posted a picture of when my phone started buzzing, a small smile appeared on my face because someone else was awake.

i looked at my phone screen and frowned seeing it wasn't a contact of mine. i swiped left to answer anyway, the need to talk to someone far too great to turn this unknown insomniac away.

"hello?"

i spoke into the phone

"hi y/n." the person replied and in an instant it was obvious who it was.

my heart stopped and a huge grin crossed my face contrasting the anxiety twisting in my chest, it was c/n.

*pov skip*

.c/n point of view.

i sigh deeply scrolling through my phone refreshing snapchat for the thousandth time. it's the most frustrating thing in the world being up alone with no one to talk to. my anxiety has been eating away at me all night and i just needed someone to talk to. 

summer was my least favorite time of the year. i didn't get to see the single handedly most beautiful girl in the world, y/n. i mean i could if i would just text her on snap  but everytime i type it all out in my notes my anxiety kicks in and i can't send it.

i roll my eyes at my thoughts, "im such a little bitch" i mumble reminding myself how she deserves more.

as if it was meant to be i saw that someone had posted on their story. my breath caught as i saw it was y/n.

i clicked on it tapping my leg furiously as it loaded, once it did i read through it four times, and dialed the number with shaking hands.

after each ring the urge to hang up got higher and higher but i fought until i heard the sound of a very faint breath and a voice speak, "hello?"

a smile crossed my face as soon as i heard her voice, "hi." i responded meekly, and cursing myself for doing so.

i heard a sharp intake of breath as she said my name like a question, "c/n?"

my heart skipped a beat when i heard my name and i smiled so wide it hurt, "hi y/n, may i ask what you're doing out by yourself so late at night?"

she chuckled and i barely heard the "hold on a sec." before i heard a huge gust of wind and the sound of car engines.

a minute later i heard panting as she spoke, "sorry, i had to run across the highway, there's an alarming amount of traffic." 

i chuckle envisioning her expression of frustration at the vehicles

"anyway my brain just doesn't shut up ya know? my parents are out of town so i don't have to be anywhere for anyone but me. although it would be really nice to have someone to sit at the lake and talk to. why are you up c/n? i figured everyone would be asleep."