imagine six : )

(a/n update schedule who?? pls enjoy my sappy brain, im super in love w love atm)

y/n p.o.v

it was saturday night, i was laying in bed texting y/b/f, who was currently trying to force me to go to her blakes party with her, i had just rejected him and did not want to be near him. 

ten minutes and a promised peace tea later, i was running down the stairs to let her in.

i opened the door and smiled widely at her, she had a bag of makeup and clothes but i thought she looked stunning in her sweats and messy bun, i shake my head, it's hard being best friends with someone so perfect.

"y/n !! im so excited, we can have a mini concert get ready session" i chuckle as she pulls my wrist dragging me through my own house like she owned the place.

we get to my room and i throw open my closet doors, open my makeup drawers, plug in my curling iron, and turning on my speaker.

me and y/b/f look at each other as the intro to she's casual by the hunna plays, "me, you, party? let's do this thing." we recite to each other before dancing and singing our way around my room, settling at our stations.

y/b/f ripped open her bag and pulled all of her clothes out laying them on half my bed as i threw my outfits on the other half.

i sit in my spiny desk chair, plucking my eyebrows and watch y/b/f pick an outfit. she finally decides on a stunner, a black crushed velvet jumpsuit that fit her form perfectly and sparkly heels.

i rummage through all my clothes finding no success, my mind drifts back to the interior of my closet and a dress that ive never worn out before. i glance at y/b/f and disappear inside the closet to put it on.

as soon as i step out y/b/f gasps and yells, "y/n if you don't wear that i will personally kill you."

i grin and put my other clothes back on to do my makeup.

two full length albums later, me and y/b/f are ready to go. im not going to lie, we look completely different but in a good way, y/b/f's hair is curled and half pulled back in braids, her eyes are super dark and blown out making her eyes shine, she has dark red lipstick on and she looks deadly beautiful.

my hair is loosely curled styled the same way as y/b/f's, my eyeshadow is dramatic and gold, accenting the brightness of my eyes, and my lips are painted in a deep nude color, and i look confident.

i look at my body in the mirror, a gold bralette and black pencil skirt, on my skin, with matching gold heels. me and y/b/f smile at our reflection and walk out to the car, ready for whatever tonight brings.

c/n p.o.v

im talking to c/b/f in the kitchen, he's waiting for y/b/f to arrive, and im waiting not so patiently for y/b/f's plus one, y/n hardly ever comes to parties and ive never seen her dress up, but according to c/b/f both our girls are decked out tonight.

he gets a text that they're outside and we walk out to meet them. when y/n steps out of the passenger seat, i have to restrict myself from letting my jaw physically fall open, i shamelessly stare at her as she waits for y/b/f to walk up with her, me and c/b/f look at each other, "dude they look so good." c/b/f says and i can only nod in agreement.

as they get closer my eyes trace every edge of y/n's body, ive never seen her walk so confidently, ive never seen so much of her. i was awestruck, she smiled at y/b/f and i swear i almost died. once they reached the door to say hi, c/b/f cut them off, "god damn you guys look good."