imagine five : )

( a/n hey loves!! my posts are so infrequent im sorry:( school ended and i got insanely busy and emotional and stuff but im back w more sappy love stuff, pls enjoy))

. y/n p.o.v .

i was scrolling through snapchat watching stories when i got a notification about a new group chat called, "lake party", without hesitation i opened it and saw my best friend, y/f/n, had sent a message,

"hey guys, me and my brother are throwing a huge lake party to kick off the summer, it's tomorrow night starting at five p.m. bring swimming clothes and extra clothes and blankets and pillows to sleep in the cabin, we have food and stuff but feel free to bring whatever. also y/n has permanent dibs on playing music so don't worry about that either. ill see you guys tomorrow:))"

loads of people were already responding and planning rides but before i could respond i got a text from y/f/n

"y/N!!youre coming over in the morning and help me get ready and stuff so my brother makes me wanna die less:)"

i chuckle at her for telling me instead of asking

"of course b, ill get there at seven and bring coffee."

"uGh ilysm you know me so well, imma head to sleep it's gonna be a long day and night tomorrow considering y/c/n is gonna be there ;))) & pls don't send me day n night lyrics predictable ass hoe smh"

"okay okay fine i won't, also thanks i forgot abt him now im anXioUs, sleep well ilusm <3"

as per usual she left me on read i would have to wake up at five to get ready, packed, get coffees & get to the lake house by seven. it was nine and i figured i should try and sleep.

i laid down and turned on kids see ghosts by kid cudi, i closed my eyes and knew tonight wasn't gonna be a night for sleep.

my body was already sick of sleep deprivation and tomorrow was gonna be hell. but i would live.

*time skip*

my alarm went off at five am in the middle of a shane dawson video, i rolled outta my bed and walked to the bathroom. i surprisingly felt pretty good even though the bags under my eyes were stating otherwise. i hopped into the shower playing dreams by nf & dancing.

i hopped out a few good songs later and threw on my swim suit, under a big tshirt and athletic shorts. i quickly packed my favorite pillow and blanket, a pair of soft velvet shorts and a oversized sweater for after we swam. i packed extra towels in case anyone forgot as well as a whole lot of sunscreen. i threw on some flip flops and my aviators, and walked out to my car waving goodbye to my parents.

i groaned when i got in, displeased at how hot it was inside. i immediately turned the ac on and plugged my phone into the aux. i turned on rex orange county and drove to the gas station. i picked up some peace teas for this afternoon and two bottled starbucks coffees.

i started the drive to y/f/n's singing best friend at the top of my lungs.

*time skip*
i pulled into y/f/n's driveway and hopped out of the car walking in and up to her room smiling at her brother even though he didn't see me. i walk into her room and see her writing in her poetry book. i smile tapping on her door frame.

she looks up and smiles running to give me a hug,

"I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN TWO DAYS I MISSED YOU SO MUCH"

i grinned,

"i missed you too love, i brought coffee and peace teas for later"

she chuckled taking her coffee,