imagine two : )

(this is gonna be entirely from your crushes pov, sorry if you don't like that but i think it's adorable: )  i hope you enjoyyyy)

.c/n p.o.v.

she walked in wearing a white fluffy turtleneck, golden hoops, skinny jeans, and brown combat boots. if that wasn't odd enough she was wearing makeup, the circles under her eyes were gone and her lips were colored in an orange-y bronze color. something on her eyes made them shine so bright, the y/e/c so pure and captivating.

she walked up to her friends a genuine smile on her face and god it was beautiful, she was beautiful. my eyes traveled from every facial feature down to the floor and back again.

y/f/n caught me staring and winked at me laughing. my cheeks reddened and i turned to go to my first hour.

*two hours later*

the bell rang and i practically sprinted to my next class, leaving my group of friends -who were having lots of fun making fun of me for being in such a hurry to get to chemistry-behind.

i walked in flashing my "oh how nice to see you" fake smile at my teacher before sliding into my seat.

the minutes passed and i was poking holes in the spine of my binder not really paying attention.

i tried to make my knee stop bouncing but when it comes to y/n i lose control and anxiety takes over.

when i saw her this morning i was beyond surprised.

the y/n i had fallen for was always in a hoodie and sweatpants- jeans on occasion- with her hair in a bun or a ponytail. i knew she didn't have it in her to dress up but she looked so raw and vulnerable, displaying her lack of happiness like that, it was so brave.

our whole lives she's been an open book, easy to read ,always. except for one thing, who she likes. she spins lies so foolproof you just have to believe her.

of all of her characteristics her selflessness is the most prominent. i can tell when she's off, when she needs someone and even in those times she puts all of her energy into helping other people.

i shake my head bringing me back to the original issue, i scoff at myself, i always get off track when it comes to her.

anyway

the minutes pass as i watch everyone filter in, all the same bored look on their face until they see someone they wanted to see.

my face remains bored and slowly shifts to confusion as the bell rings and y/n still hasn't come in.

the teacher went through roll and eventually got to y/n's name, "has anyone seen y/n today?" she asks.

and everyone looks at each other and then all at y/f/n when she speaks, "uh yeah, she's running a little late she had some trouble with her locket."

mrs.matthews, nods as does everyone else, but i just get more confused.

i cut a glance at y/f/n and she has a worried look on her face, we make eye contact and i mouth to her, "is she okay?"

she scratches her head and goes to respond as i hear footsteps and see y/n walk around the corner.

my heart pounds and worry latches onto me as i take in her appearance.

the confident smile is gone, the light in her eyes is gone, her outfit for changed.

no one else payed much attention to her but i did.