imagine four : )

(hey loves it's ur girl kadie coming @ u with all the sappy stuff you could ask for. i love you all and wish you the best of luck w your love lives: )))))) )

.y/n p.ov.

i sigh deeply as i put the last pair of jeans in my bag checking the time on my phone screen. i take a deep breath and square my shoulders throwing my bag on my back smiling as it rests comfortably between my shoulder blades. i walk down the stairs smiling at my parents who fell asleep on the couch last night. i shake my moms shoulder, " my class trips all this weekend, we're leaving today."
she smiles softly at me and pats my face, " have fun sweetheart,"
she rolls over yawning patting my dad actually no mildly slapping my dads cheek, "honey say goodbye to y/n."

my dad cracks an eye open and looks at me and grins, "have fun baby, make sure to mind your manners."

i roll my eyes a smile on my face, as i walk out the door, "i love you guys."

i hear a sleepy chorus of i love you too's as i walk out of the door and hop in my car.

i throw my bag in the passenger seat and plug my phone into the aux cord. i put my songs on shuffle and immediately start belting real with my idol, nf. i back out of my driveway speakers all the way up windows down dancing and singing along not paying attention. i look to my right screaming along with the first verse, "Somebody get the body bags, working with beats and
Put the MC's in 'em, season 'em, put 'em on a beat with me, then I'm eating 'em
Get away from the table, you rappers ain't hungry enough, you rappers ain't hungry like ah" i smile looking to my left, my face heats up immediately, i had forgotten the stop sign was next to c/n's house. he was staring at me a huge grin on his face, i turned the music down to apologize but before i could he started singing along which shocked me, " i threw my car in park and paused the song,

"you know nf?!" i basically screamed

he grinned again causing my heart to melt, "of course i do, he's fantastic"
before i could respond he spoke again, "ill see you on the bus, don't worry i won't tell anyone about your amazing singing skills."

i grin, "oh thank you so much i just wanna stay humble and don't want anyone to like me because of my amazing one of a kind voice, you're a life saver."

he shakes he head hopping in his car.

i smile at my steering wheel before pressing play screaming along again, and driving the same mind numbing drive to school.

.c/n's p.o.v.

i threw the last pair of khakis in my bag before running down the stairs and slipping my feet into my black vans. i kiss my mom on the cheek and pat my dad on the shoulder telling them both i love them before running out to my car, i put my bag in the back seat and was about to get in my car when i heard super loud bass coming down the street, i look at the car stopped at the stop sign, and my heart quickens and my breath catches, it's y/n.

she was screaming real by nf windows down dancing like a maniac. a huge grin covered my face, she knew nf. she looked to her right and i froze when she looked to her right and saw me. her face was immediately covered in a light blush which made me extremely happy. she reached over to turn it down and knowing her to probably apologize, i quickly started singing and she grinned.

my heart stopped god she was beautiful. she paused the song and stuck her head out of the window, "you know nf?!" she questioned

i smiled,"of course, he's fantastic."

before she could respond i spoke again, "ill see you on the bus, don't worry i won't tell anyone about your amazing singing skills."

she grins, "oh thank you so much i just wanna stay humble and don't want anyone to like me because of my amazing one of a kind voice, you're a life saver."