Part 4

Natasha

We shifted to another city, and rented a apartment. It was a small one, with only one room. Obviously, Steve and I got the room, while Sam slept in the living room. Thankfully, there were two bathrooms. So, Sam had his, and we had ours.

The house was too untidy and messy. Sam went out to get some food, while Steve and I decided to clean.

I quickly changed my disguise clothes, and put on some shorts and a vest. Steve pit on simple pyjamas and a vest too. And we started.

We dusted everything, cleaned with soap where necessary, and tried our best to make the house look presentable.

There were a lot of spider webs on the ceiling corners, and too much dust on shelf tops, even the tall kitchen cabinets were disturbingly unclean.

I stood there, staring at the tall shelf, thinking about bringing a stool to get on and clean. Until...

A pair of arms wrapped around my thighs, and I was lifted up.

"Woah!! " I instantly held on his shoulder for support, "Gosh, Steve! What are you doing? ", I asked.

"Helping you clean, cuteness" he teased.

"Don't call me that" I frowned.

"Okay, cutie" he teased again. I growled in anger and then turned to clean the top of the shelf. He carried me around to help me reach different parts of the house.

"A bit higher" I said, and his arms held me tighter, lifting me higher. He is so strong, my weight was nothing for him.

"Higher!! " I said, and he did, until our balance was disturbed, and I held onto his shoulders with both hands. We both laughed, and I leaned in to kiss his nose.

"What the hell is going on? " Sam asked as he entered.

"Cleaning the house, if that isn't enough obvious " I rolled my eyes.

"You guys know there are stools available in this apartment right? " he asked.

"Yeah, sure. Not in the mood to use them" I said, still laughing. Steve jerked me up and down, like a sea saw, and I kept laughing. Sam shook his head in annoyance and headed towards the kitchen.

"Poor Sam, he is so done with us" I said, as I cleaned the last on the spider webs.

"Yeah, we are always involved in each other. We shouldn't be doing this to him" Steve said, finally lowering me to the ground.

"Come eat now you two" Sam yell, and we quickly cleaned our hands and sat down.

"I didn't bring two separate sets of forks and spoons for you two. Share!! Saves money" Sam said with a sarcastic grin.

"Yeah, fine" I said. We didn't use separate sets anyways. He fed me and I fed him or we fed from the same fork, sucking on the noodles. We shared the food plate, and the glass for water. It was crazy, but I enjoyed it. And Sam was extremely annoyed.

Steve took a small piece of chicken with the fork, and touched it on my lips. I smiled before taking a bite, and then he took the left bit into his mouth.

"Gross!! " Sam made a face.

"It tastes even better when I eat after she does" Steve said.

"You both are behaving like an annoying little teenage cheesy couple. Who the hell shares this stuff? Don't tell me you both share a toothbrush" Sam said.

"Yuck!! " We both made faces.

"Sam!! She is my best friend, you know how it is" Steve said.

"Yeah, well. Bucky and I are your best friends too. Would you share food with us like you do with her? " Sam raised an eyebrow.

I laughed, "So, you are jealous. Poor soul. Steve, go share it with him" I said.

Sam raised his hands, "No, no, no. No,  thank you. Keep this stupidity to yourself ".

"Well, he cannot do that with you, it would be so.. And.. " I got up and sat on Steve's lap, "You cannot sit here. I have my privileges", I smirked.

"May God Bless you both with sanity " Sam said and then concentrated on his own meal.

After lunch, I took a bath in our bathroom, and Steve headed to Sam's. And then, Steve carried me to the bed, and lay me down.

"You have spoiled me do badly " I said, "I have such bad habits related to you".

He smiled, "Its okay. I'm with you, to keep your habits intact" he said towering me and kissing my neck gently. He then got up, and took his shirt off. I stared at his perfect abs, and a desperate urge made me jump off bed and reach his waist.

"Hey! What are you doing? " he flinched, as my cold hands touched his bare waist from behind.

"Feeling the perfection " I replied with a wink, and stood closet to him, slowly, I moved my fingers, and traced his abs, gently, tickling him.

"Natasha!! Don't! No, Nat!! Oh! " He was almost dancing with the tickling sensations driving him mad. I laughed heavily, enjoying the sight. He was so red and cute as I went on.

"Enough!!! " he said, and grabbing my arms he pushed me to the bed, "Now its my turn" he said looking in my eyes. I was already scared. He lifted my shirt and dug his head.

"No, sorry Steve " I protested, but too late. He wasn't going to stop now. He started kissing my belly wildly , making me scream. His nose dug into my belly button and he bit on my skin. I screamed and laughed, as his lips tickled my skin. He pinched and fondled my skin.

"Stop it!! " I said, still laughing.

"I won't now, you started it" he said.

"I give up, please, ah! " I was shouting. He kept teasing me, until he was tired and then lay down beside me. We both laughed endlessly.

And then we looked at each other, he caressed my cheek with the back of his fingers.

"Your laugh is so precious, Nat" he said tenderly, "Don't loose it".

I grabbed his hand and brought it close to chest, "Don't let me" I said.

"I won't " he assured.

"Promise? "

"Promise! ".

I cuddled into his embrace. And we both fell asleep.

****
Poor Sam😂
Nat and Steve have completely lost it.
Do give your reviews.