Part 5

Steve

When we changed our location again, we changed ourselves too. Natasha made me grow my beard and hair to the point of no recognition, and she dyed her hair blonde, and cut her beautiful locks.

I hated it. As much she adored my new look, I hated what she did to herself. Her red long locks were a part of what she was. The red in her ledger that she wanted to wipe. But I didn't want it gone. Because I loved it. It proved how strong she was. It showed how much she had been through yet she survived. It defined her. The color red, defined my Natasha.

To her, this color had a bad meaning. The red room, the endless spilling of red blood. But to me, to me it was who I respected more then anything. The color that shows how brave she was. The color that defined my Natasha.

When she fought and her red hair flown, it was that sight that told the bad guys, she is and angel, but a death angel. Her beauty will kill, her killing is beautiful. The red in her hair, made her fierce, made her strong, made me proud of her.

But of course, she was scared of it. She wanted to change who she was. She called herself a monster. How do I tell her? Even as an angel of death, you are an angel, Natasha. A beautiful and delicate angel. She was destined to be this. To be strong, to be an avenger. Hers wasn't a fate of being considered a monster. She's a hero. She is my hero.

Anyways, she did the scary deed. Made my heart hurt, and we traveled to a new destination.

"You know what? " she said with a bright smile after we had settled into the new house. Her green eyes glistened. Thank God, she couldn't change them on will. Contact lenses weren't something she used at home.

"What? " Sam asked.

"We should go party tonight, since we look different, we can go outside and enjoy" she said excited.

Sam looked at me with a look that said, obviously you would agree.

I looked away. Sam gave me different looks that I understood but pretended not to.

"Whatever you say" Sam said.

No, Sam wasn't annoyed of her. He loved her a lot. But, maybe my way of loving her was too... Different.

"Okay, let's get ready " she said.

And we both did as directed. Sam did, because I did, and I did because she asked, and I could never say no to her.

______

Natasha

I knew he hated my new look. I knew he wanted something else. But he  never refused. He never said 'no'.

I went on pushing him to limits. But whatever I say, he accepts and agrees. Am I that important to him? Because I know, he does all that to keep me smiling. He adores my smile. He cares for my happiness. He wants to make me happy. Something, no one has ever done. Not even Clint, not even Fury.

And for a girl who has always been treated differently, who has always been commanded, who never heard a 'yes', it meant a lot.

"Let's go drinking " I said as we left the house in proper clothes, leather jackets covering us, leather boats on. I clung to his arm tightly, both to stay warm and calm.

He smiled. Another 'yes'. Steve didn't drink, nor did he like it, but he could not refuse me.

"But I don't want to drink alone" I made a puppy dog face.

"I'll drink with you Nat" he said, taking hold of my hand that had his arm. I smiled at him, and he smiled all the more brightly, leaning in to kiss my nose.

_______

Steve

She was so excited, just like a child left loose in a room full of toys. She was dancing wildly, drinking, and smiling. Laughing. Being the girl, we never knew, existed in her.

She grabbed my hand and took me to the dance floor, making me dance with her. Of course, I was no match for the talented ballerina. But I tried, to keep her happy.

All the time, she had her alcohol bottle with her. And by midnight, she was so drunk, it was difficult for her to walk. I had to drink a lot too, but thanks to my serum, alcohol had very minimum affects of me.

Being sober, I carried in my arms, all the way back home. With Sam's eyes continuously accusing me.

"Do you know how cute you are Stevie? " she pinched my cheeks, "No one is as cute as you. No one. Not even that kitty" she pointed at a thin shivering kitten.

"You are my best friend, my bestest bestie, my cutie pie" she went on blabbering, continuously moving in my arms.

"Nat!! Hold still, let us reach home" I tried to hold her back.

"No!! " she shook her head, "oops, sorry. Bad Nat!!! Stevie never says no to Nat, Nat should not say no. Nat says yes, Nat stays calm. Nat obeys her Stevie".

I couldn't help but smile. She put a finger on her lips and stared at me so innocently, my heart melt.

Sam sighed heavily beside me.

We entered the house and I carried her to bed. Sam quickly hid away in his room.

"Stevie, come fast. Need to sleep" she raised her arms for me. I rushed to her and took her shoes and jacket off. She herself removed her pants, and lay down in her panties. I covered her lower body properly.

"Steve!! " she looked at me innocently and called for me with her hands. I moved close to her, and cupped her cheek.

"Yes, Nat? " I asked.

"Thank you" she said, with a smile on her lips, and tears in her eyes.

"For what? " I asked.

But she didn't reply, instead she just stared into my eyes, with her green emerald, tear filled eyes. Her hands reached for my arms, she held them gently, slowly tracing upwards. Her lips lost the smile, and she breathed in a different way. And that was it.

I don't know what took over. I have no idea what called me. What was the stimulus. What made me do it.

But what matters is I did it.

I leaned closer to her, her hands reached my neck, fingers behind my ears, thumbs in front, as she held my head. Her eyes locked with mine. Her lips parted slightly, brushing mine.

I couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't run anymore. I couldn't hide.

I took her lower lip between mine, and kissed her desperately till the end of time.

And in that moment, just then, I realized. Natasha.... Should be mine.

******
Okay, I know some of you would be pissed that I didn't update Spoiled wife first, since it got max votes.  Apologies for that. I really appreciate and consider what you guys want to read, but I had this chapter in mind and I couldn't loose it. I hope you guys forgive me.

Anyways how was the chapter. So Steve finally realized his love for Nat. Would Nat too? What would happen next?
Do give your reviews.