Chapter 13

Casper woke before Louis did. He felt the comforting warmth of the blonde's arms around him and smiled dreamily. Casper shifted so that he could look into Louis' sleeping face. He seemed at peace, not that Casper hadn't seen Louis calm before, but this was different. There wasn't any wall or guard or caution between them. Casper reached out a hand and moved a piece of Louis' hair out of his face and bit his lip at how attractive he thought the vampire looked. Slowly, as to not wake him, Casper began running his fingers through the snowy blonde hair. The touch caused Louis to mumble sleepily. Casper smiled and continued to move Louis' hair between his fingers. Louis' eyes opened, and they were crimson again, but that didn't put a damper on Casper's emotions. The vampire's eyes were still bleary and Casper shifted up and traced the outline of Louis' lips. Louis was now fully awake, and he rolled over on top of Casper. "I told you it wasn't a dream." Casper said, his hands locked behind Louis' neck. Louis stared down at Casper, taking in his every detail. He was brought out of his thoughts by Casper's rough hand in his hair, tugging at it with a pout on his lips. "What are you waiting for?" he asked, slightly teasing him. Casper leaned up and barely brushed his lips against Louis' neck, "Are you just going to lie there, or are you going to kiss me?"

Louis kissed Casper fiercely and Casper fell back into the pillows. Louis kissed him a while longer before moving his attention to the brunette's jaw line, and then down Casper's neck, kissing and leaving small bites. Casper let out sounds of enjoyment and Louis slowly pushed his knee in between Casper's legs. Casper was biting his lip to try and keep quiet, but Louis was too much. A particularly loud moan escaped his lips and Casper's hand flew to his mouth to silence himself; Louis lifted his head and kissed Casper's hand. He blinked his silver eyes and moved his hand, allowing Louis access to his lips again. Casper arched up to Louis with one of the vampire's hands on the small of his back and the other knotted in his hair. Louis spread Casper's legs further and allowed himself to lift Casper up to flush against him. Casper pulled away for a moment to look at Louis, who's eyes had turned blue more than a few minutes ago. "I thought you said you wanted to wait." Casper panted, already missing the feeling of Louis against him.

Louis smirked, "I changed my mind when I saw you could be so forceful, Casper."

Casper bit his lip to stop himself from smiling. Louis leaned down and kissed Casper again and Casper's hands found their way to Louis' hips. The room was becoming more heated by the minute and Louis' hair was no way beyond the point of being remotely presentable from Casper's hands constantly running through it. Louis stopped kissing Casper for a second and gently felt his now extremely messy hair. He shook his head, "Now look what you've done, my angel."

Casper smirked, "What are you going to do about it?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." Louis growled. He took both Casper's wrists and pinned them above his head. Louis, still straddling him, leaned over Casper. He trailed a slow hand down his stomach and grinned when Casper shivered. Louis leaned in and tilted Casper's chin up with his right hand, "I'm going to teach you never to-"

Suddenly, the door swung open. Emma stood cheerfully with a breakfast tray in hand, "Mornin-" but she froze when she saw what was going on in Louis' bed. Emma dropped the tray but Louis flung out his right hand and suspended the tray in mid-air. Her hands were over her mouth and her eyes were wide. Both Casper and Louis were also frozen, albeit in a much more compromising position. Louis blinked at her and slowly his eyes shifted back to a burning red. Emma slowly lowered her hands and revealed the whole of her expression: which was a triumphant smirk. "Am I interrupting something?" She asked knowingly, Emma smiled and crossed her arms over her chest, completely forgetting about the floating tray. Louis rolled his eyes and moved the silver tray back into Emma's hands. There was a long silence until an unexpected voice broke it.