Chapter 2

Soyou POV

After school, I went to my favorite coffee shop with Myungsoo. This place has something special to me so I don’t miss a day coming in this shop.

“Noona~ you should find yourself a friend now. Don’t you think?” Myungsoo suddenly said out of nowhere.

“I can hang out with you Myung…”

“It’s not going to be like this forever noona… I have friends too. Other people who don’t know we’re siblings might think we’re lovers.”

“That’s a bit gross… but I don’t need other friends. And you can just hang out with your friends if you want to Myung. I’m not forbidding you from it.”

“Still other people might think you’re a snob noona.”

“It doesn’t matter and it’s not just me Myung, you’re a snob too.”

“But I still have friends. Tch… think about it. Hmm…” he looked around the coffee shop then he spotted a girl by the other corner of the shop. He turned to face me again and hinted me to approach her.

“Tch… I told you, I don’t need any other friend Myung. I’m fine ok?”

“You’re really unsociable.” He shook his head in frustration.

“Hey MYUUUUNG!!!!” a freaky hyper tall guy who just got in the shop with another fresh looking guy approached our table. I bet they’re Myungsoo’s friends.

Myungsoo turned his back to see them coming and let out a wide smile that he seldom show to other people except for the ones he’s close with.

“Oh? It’s your noona, right?” the tall guy asked Myungsoo looking much delighted to meet me. Myungsoo just nodded in return. “Hi! I’m Lee Sungyeol and this is my younger cousin, Sungjong.” He waved his hands and introduced the other guy beside him.

“Nice meeting you Sungyeol and Sungjong.” I greeted them back. I glanced at Myungsoo and saw him controlling his laugh. Something must be funny to him.

“Noona! I’m meeting you for the very first time but I got this feeling that we’ll be good friends.” The fresh looking guy named Sungjong said.

“A-ah… is that so? Hehe…” I was a bit awkward. I admit I’m not really sociable as what Myungsoo just said.

The guys took their seats and started ordering their drinks. I remained silent while they chat about random things first.

“Noona~ I’m sorry that I failed to inform you earlier. I’m supposed to meet them- uhm… not typically them but I’m supposed to meet Sungyeol here today. Hehehe.”

“That’s fine.” I briefly answered and smiled. I hope they won’t notice that I’m kind of uneasy with the situation.

“I heard you don’t have that much friends noona. I can help you gain more friends. Let’s go around and spent some fun time together, ok?” Sungjong cheerfully said.

The truth is I really don’t have any friends. I tried to make friends before and I succeeded to have some but after I got bullied, people around me tried to avoid me including my so called ‘friends’. Since then, I don’t trust people that’s how I turned in to a snobbish girl.

Myungsoo looked at me as if he’s expecting an answer with that so I just nodded at Sungjong’s offer and smiled again. He appeared to be happy about this.

“Yaaay!!! I’m telling you noona it would be so much fun!!! I’m sick of hanging out with these guys too.” he was almost screaming out of joy so Sungyeol nudged him and sent him a death glare.