Chapter 3

Soyou POV

Myungsoo and I got in the car to head back home but I noticed that I don’t have my phone with me. I must’ve left it inside the shop.

“Uhmm… I think I left my phone at the coffee shop. I need to go back and check for it.” I told Myungsoo and our driver.

“I’ll go get it for you noona.” Myungsoo offered.

“No it’s fine. I’ll go and get it myself. It won’t take long anyway.” Myungsoo nodded and I got off the car.

I hurriedly went inside the shop. Not looking at anywhere else but just focused on where we were seated before. I smiled when I saw the table wasn’t occupied and found my phone on top of it. I walked fast and grabbed my phone.

“Gotcha!” I smiled again.

It’s time for me to head back now. Myungsoo and our driver’s waiting outside. I turned back and headed to the door but… something caught my eyes.

A pretty girl just kissed his cheek. Is she his girlfriend? He’s smiling cutely though. I just figured out that I’m smiling bitterly now so I shook my head and went straight out looking down.

“Aah…” I got bumped to a waiter. Unfortunately, he’s serving some drinks to customers so those glasses of drinks got scattered into pieces after they fell down the floor.

Oh my! I certainly know that I got the attention of the people around the shop. I gulped and face palmed. I sighed and went down to help the waiter on cleaning up the mess.

“It’s ok miss. You don’t have to, there are broken pieces of glasses.” The waiter tried to stop me from helping him but I didn’t care.

“What happened here?” I heard a man asked from behind. I didn’t mind and continued cleaning up the broken pieces of glasses.

“Oh? It’s her.” I heard another man’s voice from behind. Does he know me?

“Ah!” I yelped. I accidentally got a cut from a broken glass piece. My hand’s starting to bleed and I panicked. Suddenly, someone held my hand and covered it with a towel.

“I told you, it’s fine.” The waiter that I bumped into said lightly shaking his head.

Then I shifted to the guy who held my hand and is now kneeling next to me. I-it…it was him.

“Chorong-ie, get the first aid kit.” He ordered.

“Come on… let me take you inside first. Hoya, you clean this up and just ask Mrs. Park for another serving.” The waiter named Hoya nodded at his order while he assisted me to the employee’s section still holding my wounded hand.

He started putting on band aids on my cut. He did it carefully and totally focused. I only blankly looked at him. I can’t believe that he’s actually treating my wound now.

“Are you ok miss? You look kind of shock… don’t worry we won’t sue you for any damages since you’re a regular customer of our shop.” A pretty girl next to him said and smiled to me. If I’m not mistaken, she’s the girl who kissed him earlier.

“You know that too?” another guy asked. This guy looks familiar though.

“Ofcourse! I work here.” She smiled at him.

“Noona!” Myungsoo rushed in worried.

“M-myungsoo…” 

“Are you ok? What happened?” he asked.

“She got bumped with Hoya, our waiter and got a cut on her hand while helping him with the broken glasses.” The girl from the cashier answered him back.