。 。 1 。。

******DISCLAIMER*****

Hi guys~ just to let people know, I wrote this fanfiction (and all the other BTS fics on my page) when I was 14-15 years old. I'm in my 20's now and it's crazy how many people still read this but I'd like to let you know that any misspells, radical grammar mistakes, or plot points/passages that seem immature or strange all come from a young teenaged ARMY fangirl mind.

I am coming out with my first novel though! And I'm thinking to publish it on here as well as in paperback. So when that comes out, I'd love the support 💛as always, thanks for reading and being amazing people.

Now, enjoy the author's note below that I wrote when I was 14.

~ Ebony

Authors note~

Hello my dudes and welcome to my next fanfic. This one will be longer and hopefully you will enjoy it. Before you read, here are some things others may not like.

* Taekook (if you don't like that, then why are you here?)
*Yoonmin
*Namjin
*disturbing themes (violence, etc)

Just an fyi, there are some suicide squad references and scenes, but the story is nothing like the suicide squad plot at all, after the 6th chapter, there will be no more references and only my original awesomeness. We good, we Gucci? Because literally the references die after a few chapters and it's just my own mojo.  K let's go.

Hope you enjoy! Love you!

~ Ebony 🤟🏽------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The insidious footsteps of Dr. Jeon echoes throughout the white, dimly lit hallways and paints nothing but cruel images in the patients scrambled minds. The small cells that line the hallway cease and the walk ends abruptly, a flickering light bulb swings dangerously overhead the white coated Doctor. His timid eyes stare blankly at the bolted words placed precariously unto the large metal door in front of him. Hands flipping open his book rather slowly, his eyes flit across marked pages. Cell A1. In front of Dr. Jeon is the infamous cell, the one that lies at the bottom of this deranged mental asylum. The cell has been empty for the past eighteen years, it's highly protected space reserved for the one person officials have never been able to catch....until now.

  Dr. Jeon places his cold hand on the smooth sensory lock pad and watches nervously as a green light scans his finger prints. The first lock has been opened.

  He presses the numbers on the keypad slowly, his expression blank and his heart thumping angrily against his rib cage. A small beep sounds and the doctor winces, the noise too loud for his liking. The Second lock has been opened.

  Dr. Jeon takes a deep breath, fumbling with his thin records book and taking out a miniscule key. He pushes it into the simple key hole and turns it slowly, hearing the lock click open. The last lock has been opened. The suspense is honestly killing him almost as slowly as the opening of this door.

  He places the key back into his lab coat pocket and grasps the cold metal doorknob. A distant whine can be heard behind him, probably from within one of the far off cells. As shiver runs down the doctors spine, he realizes that he's never really been afraid of the patients, no matter how physcotic or scary they may appear, and he's not going to let himself be afraid of this one.