。。 21 | The End 。。

3 years later. Los Angeles,  California, U.S.A.

The silver moon bar. Right at the end of the long dark alleyway between castle road and silver street. That's where V will find his next victim. The next innocent person who will play a fast paced roll in his stageless life. He'll find them, lead them back to this alleyway, and kill them. Not because he needs to, but because he wants to.

  For the past 3 years, V has been doing this. Killing random people on random days of the week, living in a different apartment room every time a new body falls. He's finished with the long, intricate game. Too many attachments....too many regrets.

  He's not afraid of getting caught. He knows nobody will ever find him. The body count will keep going up, and he will keep walking through the crowd with a steely gaze and a gun hidden in his jacket.

  He hasn't been quite the same since he left Jungkook those years ago. If possible, he's even more psycothic. He's even better at doing what he does....he laughs. He laughs so loud and everyone cowers, but only he knows that laugh is forced.

  He keeps on pushing.

  Pushing those regrets to the back of his mind. Pushing those images back. The ones of the mansion and the forest burning. And of Jungkook. He finds himself Pushing his way through the crowd.

  He finds solace in Hearing the cries that are so numbly like music to him and seeing the blood that is so delicate it's almost an art.

  2am.

  He stops in his tracks. Stops in the middle of The long alleyway that seems to never end. The cracked cement walls on either side of the elongated stretch of road are dripping with melted ice, Feeding into the murky puddles that are swimming with broken bottles and half smoked cigerettes. Blue trash bins and abandoned doorways stick to the cement walls like paintings. Tiny snowflakes Fall from the star scattered sky and unto the Grey mounds of snow covering the black asphalt.

  V stops and listens, his eyes moving through the dark and his hand on his gun. Hes not alone. A frosty wind blows past him, ruffling his now pink and blonde hair and scattering the ice dusted leaves around him. The wind seems to cry. Such a faint cry but so loud in V's ears. He won't be making it to the bar tonight. It seems as if this night has brought him something else to do. Someone else to face.

  He turns around and faces the darker side of the alleyway, his keen eyes not even able to look through the shadow in front of him.

  "Who is it." V says, his voice as deep as ever and dripping with a cold malice too sharp to imitate.

  The wind blows again.

  A man steps out from the shadows. V seems to freeze, his words catching in his throat. For the first time in three years, his hands shake.

  In front of him is a man in a black suit. A suit so dark that if blood was to touch it, there would simply be no remnants of it. Below his brown head of hair he wears a bunny mask over his face, the thing seemingly charred and blackened around the edges. It's wide smile laughing without words. And in his hands he holds a gun. A black gun designed with red roses and the initials J.K carved into it like a knife to skin. Although the gun itself is black, it's somehow obvious that it too had been tainted by fire.

  "No...." V shakes his head, backing up slowly.

  All those years.....

  Flashback~

  Jungkook steps into the dimly lit room and closes the oak door behind him, "V." he smiles, making his way over to the green haired elder. V smirkes at Jungkook and opens his hand, revealing a small chocolote wrapped in blue plastic.