。。6 。。

A/N~ wassup! don't expect any more suicide squad references at all after this chapter! Okay? We good, we gucci! Cuz after this chapter,  shits about to hit the fan. Read on, my dudes. ~ 에보니 🤟🏽

  "what if he's dead!?" Jin cries, pulling at his hair and pacing the small bedroom that him and Namjoon have shared for quite some time now.

  Namjoon Is sitting on the bed with his head cradled in his big hands. He looks up at Jin, "You were the one that told him to pursue what he loves!!!" Namjoon stands up abruptly, "And for fucks sake, Jin. He loves V!"

  Jin let's a shrill wail escape his mouth as he practically throws himself onto Namjoon, letting the younger envelope him in his arms, "But....but I didn't really think....I was just being a good friend....I didn't know he would....oh God...." Jin begins to sob, dampening Namjoons powder blue tee shirt with his tears. The blonde slowly begins to massage circles on Jins heaving back, his deep voice whispering words of only kindness, sympathy, and love.

  "its okay, baby....." Namjoon sighs, kissing Jins damp cheeks, "You couldn't have known.....no one expects someone like Jungkook to give V a machine gun. If you had known he would make those choices, I know you would never of told him to pursue his feelings. I know you Jin....."

  Jin pulls away suddenly, shocking Namjoon, "But you don't know Taeh like I do!" Jin exclaims, his voice higher than before. As soon as those words escape his mouth though, he seems to crumple in on himself and his skin seems to pale much faster than should be possible. It's like watching an old cartoon, in which the character is so scared, they're skin emediatly turns a ghostly white.

  Namjoon frowns, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips pursed tightly together, "Who's Taeh, Jin?"

  Jin backs up slowly, as if he were a weak prey cornered by its predator , "I....no one!" the elder begins to shake and he slides down the wall, sitting on the carpeted floor with his head in his hands.   

  Namjoon slowly steps forwards, not wanting to upset his boyfriend, and crouches down to Jins level, "You can tell me, princess....who is Taeh?"

  Jin looks up at Namjoon with Glassy eyes, seeing only sincere love in the youngers hazel ones. Jin bites his bottom lip and sighs outwardly, "My brother...Taeh is my brother. But he's better known as....." Jin licks his lips and feels tears begin to fog up his vision like they would to a pair of glasses, "V......"

  Namjoons eyes widen, the sight scaring Jin and worrying the elder of rejection or disappointment, "Your brother is V?!" Namjoon surprises the pink haired man by pulling him closer and kissing his shoulder softly, "It's okay, love....tell me everything."

  Jin nodded slowly, so very thankful that he has a boyfriend that will listen to him and love him no matter what. Namjoon and Jin seem to fit together like matching puzzle pieces. Before they had met, true love was only a myth....a fabled tale that some choose to beleive but have no proof to lead apon. But for Namjoon and Jin....it was love at first sight, without a doubt. 

  Namjoon is a poet. In Jins mind, he is the smartest man on earth. The way average small talk rolls off of Namjoons tongue is so differently said than others,  that it would seem he were reciting a poem every time he opened his mouth. Jin loves this man, he loves him so much he would give him the moon if he could. He always can count on Namjoon. Namjoon and his thoughtful tongue, those intricate words that mold patterns in Jins heart. It's the only thing keeping Jin from losing his grasp on reality. Namjoon is his only reason for being. 

  "Do you ever wonder," Namjoon begins, pulling Jin into his lap, "If Trees get scared? Do they try to run from the things that terrorize them? Is it like a frustrating dream,  and do they're roots act as quicksand, keeping them from running towards the places theyd like to go?" Jin smiles, lost in Namjoons sparkling eyes. The younger continues, "I think.....that holding your emotions and your thoughts are similar to being rooted to the ground. You need to allow your self to fly up, and say goodbye to the packed dirt below. You need to envelope those fears, so that you can run easily."