Adventure is out there PT.1 (Damien)

Hello internet! Here's the first story for this book! I hope you all enjoy!!

Y/N was a quiet, careful girl, she got up everyday at 7:30 just to be at work at 9:00, she would sit quietly at her desk as she did her job, cleaned up, filled away her papers and quietly went home at 5:00 to her apartment with her loving cat. This was her normal routine, just an average day, something she enjoyed. Y/N liked her quiet life, she liked having a schedule and knowing what her day to day life was going to be as she was a strong believer in you could never be too careful, but she never knew that could change.

She used to dream about running into someone and knowing right then and there that they'd be "the one". She fantasized about that person breaking her out of her comfort-zone and showing her what it really meant to live, to truly enjoy herself.

****

Y/N's alarm went off at 7:30 that Friday morning just like it had all of the days before it,  slowly and quietly slipping out of bed to avoid waking her sleeping cat she got up to shower. "Dress casual" she quietly reminded herself, she was going to meet new clients today and she was told to dress casual. Y/N stood in her room, wrapped in a towel as she stared at her closet.

"What to wear?" She thought to herself. She didn't want to be too informal fearing that they  wouldn't trust her as a professional, but if she was too formal they wouldn't think she was down to earth enough to be successful enough to run their PR system, and if they didn't think she was successful her company could loose this potential client and her boss had been talking about them for months.

She looked at her clock as it read "8:11" taking a deep breath, she told herself she needed to pick out something soon before she begun to run late. She finally decided on a pair of distressed skinny jeans with black lace filling the holes, a black tank-top and a green button-up sweater with a gold tri-force on the front. Quickly applying on her normal makeup and curling her hair she grabbed her bag and headed to the address her boss had given her. Looking at the sticky-note with the address she saw the word "SMOSH". Laughing to herself as she got in her car she questioned "What in the world is a SMOSH?"

***

Y/N walked up to the front desk, explaining to the security guard who she was and he immediately knew who she was giving her directions to where she needed to go, and warning her that she should be quiet due to them filming. She made her way to the room, wondering what kind of filming was going on, she wasn't told that the client would be filming, she hoped that she wouldn't be intruding.

Y/N carefully opened the door to be welcomed by a group of people yelling "Game Bang!" A man grabbed her attention and offered her a spot next to him, he introduced himself as Ian and she watched the group of people play the game Just Dance. Y/N couldn't help herself from focusing on a boy dressed in flannel, he had hair that you couldn't help but want to run your hands through it, his brown eyes were kind, and his laugh was the most contagious thing that she's ever heard.

Ian leaned over noticing where her attention was at "That's Damien". A blush warmed her cheeks when she noticed she was caught staring.

"W-what?" She stuttered.

"He's new, he's actually why you're here."

Y/N was confused, why would this boy need help with his appearance? He was cute, he appeared to have no trouble entertaining but she had no problem spending time with him.

Soon enough they group was done filming and Damien walked towards you and Ian. He scratched the back of his neck as he introduced himself to her and leading her to his desk.

The two talked all day, Y/N loved hanging out with the boy, he had her a laughing mess and she had a smile that she couldn't wipe off her face. Talking to Damien made Y/N forget that she was working, she was really enjoying her time, she quietly wrote down notes about him as he was talking thinking about how she could get the boy more noticed, and how easy this boy would keep attention. He was genuine and so down to earth.

One by one people in the office began to leave, soon leaving just the two, their laughter filling the room. Noticing how late it was Y/N blushed explaining to the boy her ideas, and that they should probably leave. A glint of disappointment was seen in Damien's eyes as he agreed, offering to walk her out.

As they reached Y/N's car she signed not ready to leave this boy. She really liked being around him and didn't want to stop talking to him.

"Damien?" She asked looking at her shoes.

"Yeah?"

"Would you maybe want to come over? We could talk more there."

A smile grew on Damien's face once he heard her question.

Okay you guys! That was my first imagine, I hope you enjoyed it! Part 2 should be done soon, as well as others, stay tuned!

"Of course I would."