Summer Camp (Shayne)

"Do you think I'll down?" Shayne asked you, as you sat on the steps of one of the cabins

"With all those muscles, I bet you'll sink like a rock." You joked.

"Well that's rude."

"Natural selection." You shrugged your shoulders.

Shayne grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder running towards the lake yelling, "If I have to sink you're comming with me!"

"Shayne! Put me down, I can't swim!" You laughed but you were honestly serious, him placing you back on the ground but his arms still keeping a hold on you.

Youtwo had decided to help out at a camp for the summer, wanting to help out the community but also spend time together, and currently you were trying to waste time until the kids show up. You two walked back to the steps Shayne sitting down as you decided to sit down, right on his lap. You felt him grab your hips and he shifted under you, "I thought you said 'No PDA'?" He joked, mocking you in your ear.

"Yeah as soon as camp started, and the kids aren't here and camp doesn't start for another two hours."

"Two week?" He asked, hoping that you'd take back your statement.

"Two weeks." You confirmed, recieving a sigh in return. You weren't happy about the idea either, but you didn't think kissing infront of a bunch of kids or risking getting caught was a good idea.

"Well then I think I deserve a kiss before you cock-block your own boyfriend."

You rolled your eyes at your boyfriend for being over dramatic, but agreed, wanting to kiss him as much as he wanted to kiss you. You pulled away after your lips touched for not near long enough, and as Shayne tried to get another you backed up slightly, laughing as you state, "You only asked for one."

You watched your boyfrienf shake his head as he grabbed your chin, pulling you closer stealing another kiss.

***

Summer camp was going by quicker than you two had expected, but you had noticed quite quickly that everything was meant to be child size, this didn't bother you too much since you didn't seem to be much bigger than the kids, fitting perfectly on the beds, at the tables and through the doorways. But you couldn't say the same about your boyfriend whose shoulders were so broad that he literally had to walk sideways through doors, and you couldn't help but laugh everytime you saw it.

Throughout camp the kids teased you two about liking each other, and neither of you would admit to them , which drove them all crazy, but what they didn't know was that you two would hold hands under the blanket at the campfires every night.

On the last night of camp everyone let the kids play truth or dare, you and Shayne making sure everything stayed 'age appropriate'. After a few rounds one of the girls asked you to play, followed by all of the girls yelling out please, you chuckling as you agreeed, picking truth as you thought things couldn't get that bad.

"Do you LIIIIIKE somewhere here?" She asked you, stretching out the word 'like' as she pointed to Shayne.

"Maybe." I laughed, watching all the girls sigh at you still being vague followed by one yelling, 'you have to answer yes or no!'

You and Shayne laughed as one on the boys looked at him, saying "It's your turn." Followed by him picking dare.

"I dare you to kiss Y/n!" The boy yelled, clearly proud of himself as all the kids giggle.

Shayne looked at you to make sure that you were okay kissing in front of a bunch of kids, and nodded. He placed his hand on your cheek as he softly and quickly kissed you, followed by all the kids "ooh-ing" and cheering .