Slow Day (Shayne)

Today was a slow day at the office, everyone was trying to create vlogs and find something to keep themselves busy and you walked around seeing what everyone else was doing and if you could help anyone durring the process. As you made your second round of the day people began to thing you were just trying to find something to do to keep your mind off of your now recent ex, but in reality you were really what you said you were: bored.

Your break up didn't effect you as much as everyone tried to believe, even though they didn't know the real reason, and you'd doubt if they ever guess it in the first place.

As you began to enter into the break room to see if there was anyone in there for you to talk to you heard your name being brought up from who you expected to be Shayne and Courtney. Stopping shy of the doorway, you kept quiet as you waited to hear what the conversation was about.

"I want to tell her, but I can't. She's probably not over her ex and I don't want to be a rebound to her." You heard Shayne sigh.

What Shayne didn't know was that he wouldn't be a rebound to you, he was actually the reason your relationship ended. You and Shayne became close as soon as you started as Smosh, and recently you began to develop feelings for him, and since you didn't think that was fair to your boyfriend you called everything off in your relationship.

You smiled to yourself as you found out that the boy you started to fall for was falling you as well.

You walked into the break room, smile to your face as you said "hey" to your coworkers as you walked to the fridge. You heard Courtney whisper something to Shayne as she walked out, yelling "bye" to you as she left.

You sat next to Shayne as you opened your water, "Anything new going on?" you asked him as you could see his face get red.

"Oh, um, not really, just really slow today, but you already knew that." He awkwardly chucked, his hand reaching for the back of his neck.

You smiled as you thought about how sweet you thought it was that you could make the boy nervous. Thinking about how nervous you could make him by grabbing for his hand or kissing him, but you knew now wasn't the time for that. It's only been a couple weeks since your breakup and you didn't want Shayne to doubt your feelings for him. Now wasn't the time, but you knew it would be soon.