Caught!!!

Kc POV:
         As I said goodbye to Aphmau~senpi and Aaron~Kun I walked out of the restaurant and started heading towards the house.  I knew that katelyn~Sama was with Travis~Kun on the beach, but I had no idea where my Zane~Kun was.  I had thought to myself that if he wasn't out with anyone he must still be in the house watching my little horsy or something.  I was just a little bit away from the house so I started running to get there as soon as I could.

Zane POV:
    I was home alone finally..... no Aaron, Aphmau, Garroth, nana (kc), I was just here alone.  I decided just to stay in my room because it was the furthest away from the main entrance so if someone did come in, they wouldn't hear or see what I was about to do.  I waited a few minutes to make sure that I was alone, and I unzipped my pants and pulled them down as well as my boxers but only to my knees.  I sat at the corner of my bed and started masterbating, making my member become hard. I was doing it so fast I was almost out of breath, and then I heard something downstairs but I was so into it I didn't stop. 

Kc POV:
    I walked in and heard nothing at first, so I decided to look upstairs in the living room to see if Zane was watching t.v, but he wasn't.  I walked in the direction of the stairs that lead up to our room which is shared between Zane~Kun Garroth~Kun and Kawaii~Chan.  The door was shut and I heard a little noise coming from inside.  All of a sudden as I opened the door, Zane~Kun was sitting there with his member out.
"OMG Kawaii~Chan is so sorry Zane~kun for walking in on you" squealed Kawaii~Chan as she let out a hard blush.
"AHH-oh Nana I should have locked the door, but I am happy that it was just you and not someone else," Zane replied while blushing and giving a small little smirk.
"W-what Zane~Kun why did you call me Nana?" Kawaii~Chan said as she turned around and waited for him to pull his pants up.
"Because it is just you and me, and I want you to talk like your normal self. I need to tell you something,"Zane explained while zipping up and walking over to her.
"Ok Zane..... what do you need to tell me" Nana slowly said.
"You're my first girlfriend and everyone always tells me that I'm not really a boyfriend because the way I act around you.  I know we kiss sometimes but I want to do something more so that you and everyone else knows that I am not the kid I used to be,"Zane said as he walked closer to her.

This is the end of shaper one if you want to read more comment and I will start off where we ended and then the real smut will begin. >\\\<