The News

Two weeks later
KC: POV
I woke up feeling really sick, like I might puke and my stomach was hurting. I quietly left the room so that I didn't wake up Zane and rushed to the bathroom. I went over the toilet feeling really nauseous, but I didn't puke. I had noticed I was already 5 days past my due date for my period. Something inside of me was telling me to take a test. A pregnancy test.

     I looked in the cupboard underneath the sink and there wasn't a box, so I quickly ran downstairs and out of the house.  I went to the nearest store and looked around for the pregnancy tests, and found them in the back by the "lady department".  What a weird name.  I walked to the counter showed my product and just threw 5.00$ at the cashier, and ran home.  I was still feeling sick while running but I didn't want to stop.  I went back upstairs in the bathroom by my bedroom and sat down on the toilet. I took a breath and then read the back " one stripe not pregnant, two stripes pregnant," it said.
I took it and before looking at it I didn't know what to think, would I be happy or sad if I was?  Zane and I have only been dating for a couple weeks to a month, and we are still young and aren't even fully comfortable with each other.  Well at least we are getting there.  I took another deep breath and looked at it.  I had no words, I was in shock.  Two lines...... IM PREGNANT!!!  I didn't know weather to cry in happiness or sadness or maybe a bit of both.  I got up and walked to the bed where Zane was sleeping and sat right beside him.

Zane's POV:
I felt a little shake and opened my eyes only to see Kc looking over me. I sat up quickly because I saw tears In her eyes, it gave me butterflies in my stomach because I barely ever see her cry.
"Z-Zane I-I need to tell you something important," Kc stuttered
"Are you ok Kc, what's wrong?" I said worried
"Well, when we had sex I remembered that one you weren't using condom and two you didn't stop when you seemed like you needed to, and I think it was on accident but... but.." Kc started crying more
"But what?! Kc tell me what happened what's wrong," I replied
"IM PREGNANT," Kc yelled with streams of tears down her checks, and then showed the pregnancy test.
"Kc.... I'm...I'm so so sorry, I bet you didn't want a kid now because we are young but I bet it's even more bad because it's with me," I say while staring to shed tears.
"No Zane I just...... I am happy it's with you, it's just I don't know if I'm ready or if we are ready," Kc says while calming down
"I will try my best as a Dad, and I love you so much Nana I hope that it will all work out," I hug her in a tight grasp as if to tell her it will all be ok.
"I-I love you to Zane, and I hope so to and with you by my side maybe we will be just fine," Kc says while hugging me even tighter.

KC POV:
I sit there with Zane just cuddling in bed, but I was only wondering what we were going to tell the others. "We are going to have a baby, I can't even believe it." I keep saying over and over in my head. I look at Zane and he looks at me back with a smile and I smile back, I was beginning to become happy about this. Maybe this means he'll open up more and so will I and we will be closer and closer everyday, I love Zane so much and I know he loves me back. I sit up and tell Zane to come with me downstairs to tell everyone, so he follows. Holding hands we walked into the living room where we see everyone just talking, and we walk to the front where everyone can see us.
"H-hey everyone Zane~Kun and I have something to tell you," I stand there nervous in front of everyone.
Aphmau, Aaron, Katelyn, Travis, Lucinda, Garroth, and Kim all looked at Zane and I with a confused face.
"Yeah we do but I think it's only fair if Kawaii~Chan says it," he nudges my arm.
"Everyone already knows the Zane~Kun and I are dating, and we have got even more close, and-and IM PREGNANT!!," I say eagerly
" OMG OMG OMG OMG BABIES," Aphmau squeals and gets up to hug Kc.
"Hey congrats Zane and Kc," Aaron said and his tail was wagging really fast
"W-w wow b-baby brother congrats," Garroth said with a shocked face.
"Zane always new you could do it," Travis said winking.
"AHHHHHH!!!" Kim fainted right then and there.
Lucinda and Katelyn were just sitting there staring at each other, and then started laughing and yelled congrats and told them to come sit down. They all sat there and talked and laughed and everyone except Kim (Ghost) was happy.

Thx for reading I didn't really know how to end this chapter. I hope you liked it and there will be more so if you like it please vote or just comment and thx for reading.